My Real Romance

My Real Romance -15-

And did it. I wake up next to Bert, his face inches from mine. I jump back, landing on the floor. Kicking my legs, I whisper harshly.

"Ow, ow, ow! Oh my butt!"

Slowly, I stand up and look at his face.

What an angel.

But he's such a devil.

I sit back on the bed, being careful of my sore tushie. After the dog pile form last night, I told them what I've been doing since I left. They all left after 3 hours because their going on tour in two days. I remember Bert picking me up and throwing me on his bed. He kissed my nose and laid down next to me, holding my hand. I smile to myself, feeling something brush against my shoulder. My neck turns to see Berts face resting against it, smiling and still very sleepy.

"Aww."

He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me down and laying ontop of me.

"Bert! I need to get up! I have work in two hours!"

He mumbles into my neck, still not moving.

I purr into my ear, "Bert."

His head shoots up, looking at me. He whimpers as I feel something against my leg. My eyes widen as I start laughing.

"No! Bad!!"

He growls, biting my neck as I scream.

"No! We are so not doing that anytime soon!"

He looks in my eyes, smirking evilly.

"Ooh, but sometime? Nice."

I laugh and slowly it dies down. He leans closer to me, his body touching mine and he places his soft lips over mine. I kiss back and he opens his mouth, deepening the kiss. I start to run my fingers through his black locks.

Wow, he's such a great kisser.

Your a very bad person, you know that?

Am not. We're just kissing.

Mmhmm.

One of his hands starts traveling down to my waist and I push him off a few inches. The door opens and we look, seeing a startled Gerard, who quickly covers his eyes.

"Oh shit! Um, wow! Sorry! Thought you were alone!"

I can feel my face building up with heat as I slink away from under Bert.

Why are you always right?

To help you out. That should've been him that was ontop of you.

I run my hand through my hair as Gerard closes the door. I stare at it.

"I shouldn't have done that."

I look over to Bert.

"It's fine."

He shakes his head, "It would've been if you weren't still in love with him."

His eyes sadden as he gets up, walking out of his room.