My Real Romance

My Real Romance -05-

Gerard walks in with Jade and the rest of the gang. They all stop and look at us. I look down and realize I'm holding onto Berts hand. I drop it and hide behind him. Gerards looks at me, smiling.

"Oh ho ho! Berty boy!! What do we have here?"

He steps closer, grabbing my hand softly, pulling me away from Bert.

Oh, his touch. Still soft as ever.

My heart beats faster as he pulls my hand towards his lips. His warm breath caresssing my skin as they touch. A shiver runs through my spine as my legs start to wobble.

"Who's this lovley flower?"

I start blushing and hide behind Bert again, who grabs my hand, gently squeezing it.

"This is Ivy" Jepha smiles widely.

"A shy one huh?"

Bert chuckles nervously. I look at everyones faces. Frank is squinting at me so I give him a glare. He stops and he starts to scream.

"Oh my god!! M-"

Bert tackles him down and whispers something to him. Everyone stares at the scene and starts laughing.

Quinn asks, with a raised eyebrow, "What was that for Bert?"

Mikey laughs, "Your so crazy"

Bert and Frankie stand up.

"Sudeen burst of excitement?"

They laugh again. Bert walks over to me mouthing,

'Oh my god!'

Gerard asks Frankie,"What were you going to say?"

Frankie coughs, "I bit my lip. Super hard." He covers his mouth, walking to the kitchen. "Bert, help me"

They both rush in, leaving me alone. With them.

I stutter out , "I-I'll just-," and walk into the kitchen.

When I walk in, I see Frankie jumping up and down, silently screaming. When he sees me, he tackles me down, giving me a death defying hug. He pulls away and I see a few tears in his eyes.

"Why are you here? You've changed so much!! Are we telling Ger-"

I cover his mouth.

"Be quiet!" He gets off me, helping me up.

"No, I'm not even supposed to be here. Bert saw me. How'd you know it was me?"

He grins "No one ever gives me such a glare as you do"

I giggle,"True."

He hugs me again and Gerard walks in, raising an eyebrow.

"Frankie, why are you hugging the new girl?"

We let go and he grins. "Because I like her"

Then sticks his tongue out at him. Gerard flips him off.

"Well, I want one then!"

Before I could even blink, he holds me in his arms. I breath in his scent, almost crashing to the floor. Smoke, curve and some sweat. The sweetest smells in the world. It may be disgusting but I could care less. He pulls away and I look at his face. It's sad.

"Why are you crying sweetie?"

Sweetie. He used to call me that.

I touch my eyes and turn around, looking paper towels or something.

Shit, my contacts!! I sniff

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was."

I find a pot and look. One contact is a little off. I gasp, covering my eye. Gerard makes a worried face

"You okay?"

"Somethings in my eye" and I dart upstairs to Berts bathroom, locking the door.

I look in the mirror, drying my eyes and fixing it. I hear a faint, "She's very twitchy no?"