My Real Romance

My Real Romance -07-

I walk downstairs and Bert raises an eyebrow.

"Are those my-"

"Yes."

I smile, sitting next to him. A grin starts to appear from the corner of his mouth. He puts his arm around my shoulder.

"You look better in those than me."

I bite my lip, looking at him. Quinns cellphone rings and he answers it. A few seconds later, he flips his phone closed and jumps up.

"Party! Woo!!"

Everyone jumps up and cheers. Me, Bert and surprisngly Gerard stay seated. I look at Quinn.

"Isn't it too late to party?"

Quinn scoffs, "It's only 11:30 woman! It is never too late!!"

I glace over at Gerard and he's starring at me. I stare back and swallow hard. For those 3 minutes, it felt like time froze. Just me and him. Together again. He opens his mouth to say something but Bert nudges me.

"Come on sugar, lets go."

I look up at him, then quickly at Gerard. I stand up, grabbing his hand and we head to the party.

We arrive at one of their friends house. Frankie jumps on my back and I fall face first on the grass. Everyone laughs and I move, smacking Frankies arm.

"Don't do that!"

Gerards the closest to me so I reach my arm out to him. He smiles down at me, taking my hand. Right at that moment, a drunk guy bumps into him, knocking him over. We both gasp as he lands ontop of me. We look at each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
[Sorry for the wait everyone. But i've been running out of ideas. I'd like to thank sarah for giving me the next few ideas.]