My Real Romance

My Real Romance -08-

He gazes into my fake eyes as I stare into his very real ones. The song Candlelight by Imogen Heap plays.

Would you take my
Candlelight
Would you take my
Candlelight
Would you take
My candlelight
Away from me


I cough slightly and he shakes his head, pushing his self off of me and walks away. Bert helps me up. I look at him with my mouth hanging open. The rest of the gang walks into the house and Jade runs off to find Gerard.

"That was um, very strange."

He shrugs, "Don't worry about it. Come on."

Gerards POV

As I walk away from my group, I run my fingers through my hair.

Her eyes are so beautiful. There's something about them. Something I remember.

I scoff and walk to the side of the house. I pass a few couples making out and doing other things. I lean against the house, away from the horny kids. I take my wallet out and pull out a picture from a hidden slot. I run my thumb over her face.

Mia...

I stare at her lips. The soft, tender kisses she used to give me. Her jaw, neck, eyes. I stop there to look closer but shrug the idea off, putting the picture away. I slowly start to sink down to the ground, closing my eyes. I bite my lip, picturing her.

Oh Mia. Why? What has happened to you sugar? God, bring her back to me. I still love her.
♠ ♠ ♠
[Thanks again to Sarah. Any one else have ideas? Please?]