Anglophilia

2/2

The week with Jamie flew by. It seemed like hours were minutes. I was sad to say goodbye.

Four years later, I had finished college. Jamie and I had kept in touch through email, instant messaging and webcam chatting. Our relationship was complicated. We both told the other that we were free to have other relationships. But I hadn’t really dated much and I knew that Jamie hadn’t either. Being with someone who wasn’t Jamie felt wrong.

One day at my job, my boss called me into her office.

“Logan, the company is opening another office in London. They need competent workers for their first year and I thought you’re a great candidate to lead the same department you do here, but in England. There’s no pressure to say yes, as I’m sure someone else in your department would be happy to do it as well.

I was speechless. One full year with Jamie. “Yes. I’ll do it,” I blurted out.

“Great. You’ll be flying to England on the company airplane in a month.”

I decided to surprise Jamie. I didn’t tell him that in one short month I’d be in London.

Thirty days of eternity later, I was riding first class in a company owned jet along with a few other fellow employees. We left at seven pm eastern time, so that when we got there, it was six am local time. The company had left us Friday to get accustomed to the time change and then the weekend free.

I woke up around seven am on Saturday morning, already accustomed to the time zone change. I had always been good with jetlag.

I took my time getting dressed in the sexiest outfit I brought with me. Satisfied with my appearance, I took the underground to Jamie’s apartment. (I had the address from when I sent him birthday and Christmas presents.)

I passed a shop with boarded up windows and the like, which made me curious. I slowed down and examined it before realizing it was a sex shop. Grinning deviously, I entered.

I bought several corsets, a pair of handcuffs, body chocolate and a few other kinky items. All were inconspicuously hidden in an unmarked brown paper bag.

I knocked on the door of Jamie’s apartment but there was no answer. I had expected this, Jamie usually slept late on his days off.

I spotted the fake plant that the landlord placed there for decoration but Jamie hid his spare key (we once had a conversation about where we hid things). I dug in the loose soil for a few minutes before finding the key. I wiped it off and inserted it into the door.

After letting myself in, I opened the blinds for natural light and washed the dirt off of my hands. I then crept into his room (thanking God that he was such a heavy sleeper) and set his alarm to go off in a half hour. I changed into the sexiest corset I bought and placed my clothes and the fun goodies off in the corner.

I checked the clock on his wall and noted that I had five minutes until his alarm went off. I sat on a chair in a seductive pose and waited.

I heard the alarm go off in Jamie’s bedroom, followed by him swearing and whacking it off. His door opened slowly and his sexy rumpled self walked into the room I was in.

“Goddamn Logan, it’s too early for you to give me such a boner,” he told me, walking over to his sink. I could tell he was still half asleep. He got a plastic cup, filled it with water and drank the entire glass before turning back to face me.

His eyes widened as he finally realized what was going on. “Logan!” he shouted, pulling me off of the chair and into a hug. He did indeed have a boner; I could feel it against my stomach.

“What are you doing in London? Why are you dressed like a hooker at fugging seven in the morning?” he asked, releasing me.

“It’s actually ten in the morning,” I informed him. “And do you want me to change?”

“No! No! God, no, you’re so fucking hot.”

I blushed.

“So, why are you in London?” he asked.

I told him about my job and how I was here.

“So,” he stated after I had finished, “if you have the whole weekend free…well, my bed is still warm,” he hinted suggestively.

“Wait, I have presents for you!” I exclaimed, grabbing the paper bag.

He peeked inside. “Ohh, toys!” he said excitedly, pulling out the handcuffs. “And candy!” he pulled out the body chocolate.

I took the top off of the chocolate and dipped my fingers inside. I ran them across the bare top of my breasts, licking my lips seductively.

“Aaand the boner’s back,” Jamie declared. “Alright, enough sexual frustration.” He gave the container of chocolate to me and then picked me up. He carried me over to his bed and put me down on it. He pulled off his shirt and sat down on the bed in front of me, licking the chocolate off of my body.

Once he was done, he attached his lips to mine and the chocolate was forgotten. Our tongues started wrestling and his hand left my hip to travel upwards to my breast. I moaned slightly and placed my hands at the bottom of his stomach, right above his dick.

He rolled me over roughly and straddled my hips. His erection was pressing into my ass, which made my hips instinctively buck upwards towards his.

He unlaced my corset, leaving little bites where each new bit of skin was exposed. The corset fell away, leaving me only in panties. His hands cupped my breasts, his fingers playing with my hardened nipples. I moaned loudly and rolled us both over so he was on his back and I was straddling his hips. I purposely ground my crotch against his, making him moan lustily.

I started kissing his chest, leading a trail downwards. When I reached his boxer waistband, I slid them off. I placed a kiss on his inner thigh, as close to his dick as I could get without touching it. He placed his hands on my head and guided it towards his cock.

I playfully flicked my tongue against the head but refused to do more. “Logan,” he moaned in anguish, his hips bucking upwards.

“What?” I asked playfully. He moaned louder. “Please. I’m about to expload.” I grinned and started sucking on the head of his dick. I moved rhythmically, more of his length entering my mouth with each pulse.

I wasn’t incredibly good at oral yet, so I couldn’t deep throat him yet. But, he was harder when I finished, which was something I noted with satisfaction.

He then pulled me upwards to where he was. He kissed me once, then took my place. He removed my panties with his teeth and started placing kisses on my inner thighs. He flicked his tongue against my clit and I moaned in pleasure.

He started sucking and biting lightly, which turned me on insanely. I longed for more of this awesome feeling. That boy could do things with his tongue.

When his tongue left, I had to bite my lip from groaning in disappointment. Luckily, it was replaced by two fingers, moving in and out quickly. A third finger was added, then a fourth.

“Jamie, I need you now.” I hissed. He moved upwards, but not without biting my nipple first. Hard.

Our tongues reunited with a collective moan. We roughly made out and groped each other until Jamie pulled away. He looked me in the eye and I felt his erection pressed against my thigh. I nodded, and he entered me.

“You know-what we-need?” Jamie grunted.

“What?” I asked, colliding my hips against his.

“Those handcuffs.”

I stopped moving. “Do you want me to get them?” I asked.

“No!” Jamie gasped. “My dick is about to explode.”

I continued thrusting my hips against his, going harder and faster. We needed this. Our lips reattached and our hands scrambled wildly over our bodies.

He kept thrusting inside of me, moving harder and faster. His hands were all over my breasts and mine were on his ass, clutching him to me. We shifted slightly and he hit my g spot. I gasped in pleasure.

Noticing this, Jamie started to slam into it with all of his might.

“Oh Jamie. Oh-oh! Jamie, oh my God,” I moaned his name like a cheap whore. He hit it again and I screamed, digging my nails into his ass.

“Logan, I’m going to come…” he warned, trying to pull out.

“I’m on-the pill,” I panted, wrapping my legs around his and slamming my hips into his. He came inside of me, and I clenched my muscles around him, riding it out. I orgasmed shortly afterwards.

We caught our breath with him still inside of me. “I love you Logan. So much,” he said, holding me close to him.

“I love you too, Jamie,” I said, kissing him sweetly.

“D’you…d’you want to move in? Since you’ll be in London for a year?” he asked nervously.

“Why? So we can have sex all the time?” I joked.

“No! That’s just one of the benefits. Probably the best one.”

I smiled. “Well, if that’s the case, yes. I’d love to move in with you,” I told him, kissing him on the lips once more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Even though it's my birthday, I finished this for Logan because she saw an ugly guy on webcam and was scarred for life.
Whatever.
You don't have to comment, idrc.