Status: HIATUS!

Weightless

Eight

Alex lays down on the couch in the back of the bus and sighs. He closes his eyes and tries to make himself fall asleep. Anything to keep his mind off of things for awhile.
After unsuccessfully tossing and turning he gets up and goes to the front lounge.

Matt and Amanda are on the couch together watching something on the television.
Amanda looks over at him as he sits on the opposite end of the couch.

"Good nap,then?"

"No, I kept tossing and turning. It was irritating."

"Something bothering you?"

He looks at the floor then back up at her. "No, I'm just not feeling well and my mind is racing."

"Oh. Is there anything I can do to help?"

"No, I'll be okay."

He gives her a weak smile and goes to the kitchen area and gets his labtop and goes back into the back lounge.

"Hmm I wish I knew what he was thinking."

"Don't we all." Matt adds.

"What do you think is bothering him?"

"Who knows. By the way you never told me what you thought about me and Liz dating. Is it awkward? Is she a good choice?"

"It is really awkward to be honest. She really doesn't seem like your type, and I don't think she is a good choice for you, but what do I know. You seem to like her."

"Yeah because don't get me wrong. The sex is awesome! I mean damn!"

Amanda scowls at this remark.

"What?"

"I just don't want to hear about that."

"Sorry. But it's true. And she seems to really like me and maybe once I get to know her more and stuff maybe I will like her more."

"What do you mean like her more?"

"Well right now all we have is the physical attraction but I'm sure this whole time away will spark something and if it doesn't then it will be over. I mean it's nice to have a good sex partner but if there not there for you emotionally then it's just a bore."

"Oh really? You didn't seem to mind that before."

"Yeah well you taught me otherwise and I thank you for that."

"Aww you're welcome. I just want you to be the happiest you can be."

"That's sweet."

She smiles at him. "Yeah."

"So tell me some things about Liz."

Just then it was like a lightbulb went on inside Amanda's head. Almost like she had tunnel vision this whole time and all she could see was Matt and Liz being together forever but then someone gave her more. They wiped the corners of her eyes and now she saw the whole picture. A breakthrough. Another road. Her thoughts all ran together and she knew exactly what she was going to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
short..sorry :P

comment,please.