Until You're Mine

Prologue

Molly was a very simple girl. She had excellent grades. She came into school early and usually stayed after late. Due to her extreme shyness, she had no friends. She usually spent her lunch hour in either the library studying or the journalism room laying out the paper. Her parents were proud of her grades, but were saddened by her social life. She spent the weekends watching Saturday Night Live and eating Ben&Jerry's. She'd never had her first kiss, or a boyfriend. So when Garrett Nickelsen started to take notice of her, she was in complete shock.

Garrett was the exact opposite of Molly. His grades were mediocre, and his parents were constantly begging him to at least apply himself. He wasn't terribly popular, but he did have enough friends to satisfy his needs. On weekends, instead of staying in, he went out. He was the bassist for a band; they were usually practicing, or playing a basement show. He kept to himself, but still opened up around his friends. Girls thought he was an asshole for this; they were just mistaken. He wasn't one to pursue a girl with suck integrity. When they weren't interested, he stopped. So when he chased after Molly, it caught all his friends off guard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, I know.
But it's the prologue.
This is gonna be so cute.

FEEDBACK PLEASEEE!