Until You're Mine

10. I Can't Survive Without You Here By My Side

Garrett waited for Molly outside her last period class. He was nearly bouncing with excitement. and not just at the thought of seeing her. though it was a contributing factor.

Molly smiled at as she stepped out of class. "Hi," she greeted him.

"Hey," he smiled at her. "Guess what." He laced his fingers through hers and began to lead her away.

She ignored the butterflies that were started to fill in her stomach, and shrugged. "I don't know. What?" she asked, giggling at his giddiness.

"The band's having practice tonight," he started, leading her outside to his ear. "for a big sow this weekend." Garrett was nearly jumping out of his skin. "Some A&R reps are going to be there."

"Garrett, that's great!" She said, suddenly feeling just as ecstatic for him.

"Isn't it though?" Garrett unlocked his car and they both got in. Molly took control of the ipod, something she had become comfortable doing the more her and Garrett hung out. Once he starrted the car, Bright Eyes filled the air.

"Uhm, where are we going?" Molly asked, noticing he wasn't going to house.

"I'm sorry I had to basically sneak attack this on you, but I knew you would say no." Molly's throat began to dry up and tighten. Her hands became clammy and fear filled her body. "It's just band practice. Me, the guys, and some of their girlfriends. They've been bugging me about meeting you. I swear no one else will be there."

Molly thought back to the last time she saw his band play. She came home witha huge bruise on her arm, but Garrett had come to her rescue. Knowing Garrett would be there calmed her down. This was something that Garrett loved to do. Something she wanted to see and be apart of. She found herself nodding before she could object.

A smile broke out onto his face. "Great!" He said, excitedly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wooo?

my bday is tomorrow.
Nick Miller from A Skylit Drive wished me happy bday!
FUCK YESSS!

FEEEEEEDBACK!