Until You're Mine

11. Until You're Mine

Garrett led Molly down to the basement of someone's house. Otherwise known as the practice space. The band's equipment was set up and placed strategically. There was one poster of Third Eye Blind in the dorner with a mini fridge beneath it.

Over on the left was a plaid couch, with the stuffing coming out of it in the corner. A tall, lanky guy with light brown longish hair sat on it. Next to him was a girl wearing a cinematic sunrise shirt, that looked like Garrett Nickelsen with her bright red hair pulled back in a ponytail. Her legs were draped over the guys lap and they were currently locked in a heated thumb war, laughing about it every once in awhile.

At the microphone stood a tall, skinny guy Molly recognized as the singer from the show. He was holding hands with a girl much shorter than him, about 5 foot. They were opposites, but it seemed to fit just right for them. Everyonce in a while he would lean in and kiss her lovingly.

"Gar-bear!" The girl on the couch yelled, pulling away from the guy and hopping up to hug Garrett. Garrett hugged back and kept his arm around her shoulders. Molly's heart sank a little. It was probably his girlfriend.

"Molly, I want you to meet the most important person in my life." Molly braced herself. he had been leading her on the whole time. Why had she been so stupid to let him in? "This is Cappie. My sister and best friend."

Wait, sister?

Of course! Now Molly felt somewhat stupid. "So you're the girl Gar-bear's been spending all his time with." Cappie said, peering at her.

Molly was feeling extremely self conscious. Se wanted to hit Garrett for talking her into this. She bit her lip. Garrett noticed and began to feel a little bad for putting her in this situation. "Ok, Cap. Back off a little."

"I just wanna see the girl that's stolen my big brother's heart." Cappie grined innocently, causing Garrett and Molly to both blush.

Just then a short girl appeared next to Cappie, pulling the tall guy from the microphone with her. "Hi, I'm Logan," She said, smiling brightly at Molly.

"Hi," Molly squeaked nervously. Garrett grabbed her hand and gave her a reassuring squeeze.

"I promise we don't bite." Logan joked. Molly seemed like a nice enough girl. Logan wanted her to feel welcomed. "C'mon." Logan grabbed her hand and pulled her over to the couch Cappie and the guy had just previously inhabited. "It's so great you finally came. Garrett talks about you all the time."

"Oh," Molly squeaked. She was biting her lip so hard she thought it might bleed.

"Pat!" A shrill voice screeched from the top of the stairs. Logan rolled her eyes. Their was a collective shudder throughout the room.

"The she devil's here." Cappie shouted, causing everyone to laugh. Pat put on a straight face once the girl appeared next to him.

"Shut it Cassie," she snapped, glaring at Cappie.

"It's Cappie." Cappie corrected, glaring back.

"That's Pat's bitch girlfriend, Lauren." Logan explained to Molly. Lauren turned around at the sound of her name. Logan smiled fakely at her.

"Who are you?" Lauren snapped, staring Molly up and down.

"She's with me." Garrett said, sitting next to her and slinging his arm around her protectively. Molly relaxed into him.

"We should probably get started." Jared said, clearing his throat. He could sense the animosity between Lauren and Garrett, as could everyone else.

Garrett pecked her cheek and got up. "Welcome to the band." Logan said as she smiled at Molly.
♠ ♠ ♠
She met the band!
Wooooo!
Yay for Cappie! lolololol!

stalk me on twittah!

FEEEEEEEEEDBACK!!!!!!