Until You're Mine

12. Not Gonna Be Even Close To Complete

During practice Garrett would smile at Molly, earing butterflies in her stomach and Logan to nudge her and wink. Lauren would subtly send Molly death glares as she siled her nails not caring about the band.

"So what'd you think?" Garrett asked Molly once they were done. He was excited to hear what she had to say. Especially since this was technically her first time really seeing them.

Molly nodded and smiled at him. "You were really good." She ansered. She was starting to like Logan and Cappie. They were making her feel welcome.

"C'mon Mols," Cappie said, bumping Molly's hip with her own as she appeared next to her. "I'll give you a ride home."

"O-o-okay." Molly stuttered out. Cappie nodded and gave Garrett a look before she walked upstairs with Kennedy and Logan in tow.

"Hey," Garrett said. He grabbed her hand and led her away. "there's something I need to ask you."

"What is it?" She asked, her throat getting dry.

"Well we've been hanging out for a while now and I really like you." Garrett paused, suddenly growing even more nervous. "Alot."

"Yeah." Molly responded.

"So uhm...would you be my girlfriend?"

Molly nodded. She couldn't fight the smile growing on her face and neither could he.

"Seriously?" He asked.

"Yes," She said. He wrapped his arms aroud her waist and pulled her closer. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged back. He leaned in and tenderly pressed his lips to hers. A tingly feeling passed through her spine. Even on her second kiss, she was still feeling weak in the knee.

He pulled away, leaving them both to still want more. His hand dropped down to her side and intertwined their fingers together. He smiled down at her and led her upstairs where everyone was.

Cappie's car was a spacious, red SUV that Molly was feeling exceptionally tiny in. Band stickers were invading her back window; mostly metal bands with a few indie bands thrown in. The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza was currently playing on a low volume. It was quiet between them, with Molly forcing herself to speak up to give her directions every once in a while.

Cappie was first to clear her throat and break the silence. "I'm gonna be blunt with you, Molly." Cappie said completely serious. Molly tensed up. She was probably going to tell her she didn't like her. "You're a nice girl and Garrett really likes you. Moreso than any other girl he's ever liked." Cappie sighed. "So he's completely serious about you and your relationship."

Molly shrinked further into her seat hoping to blend in. She was expecting Cappie to tell her to back off. Moolly would have to go back to her anti-social, quiet, boring life again. As much as Molly liked that, she wasn't ready to go back.

Cappie breathed in deep and let out slowly. "Just don't hurt him, okay?" She said in a shaky voice.

Molly could tell this was hard for her. She was basically having to surrender her best friend. "I won't." Molly reassured her in her quiet voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter is my favorite.

let's cut the slack and provide feedback/banners.

Comment/subscribe!