Until You're Mine

13. I Won't Rest Until You're Mine

It was the Saturday of the show. All the boys were hanging out at Garrett's and Cappie's house. Nervous didn't even begin to describe how they were feeling. This was their dream that could in a few hours either make them or break them. All the guys were anxious and antsy.

All Garrett wanted to do was hang out with Molly today. Being around her calmed him down. But once she arrived Cappie nabbed her and she's been holding her hostage in her room since. Every once in a while one o the guys would attempt to go in, but she would slam the door in their face. So far she'd managed to crush Pat's knee and John's nose in the door.

Kennedy was currently making an attempt. He had more of a chance than any since he was dating Cappie. Though Garrett knew it wasn't likely.

"Get the fuck out!" Cappie shrieked. All the guys looked at each other.

"But Caps--OW!" Kennedy yelped. "Bitch." He muttered, walking away holding his hand. All the guys were giving him that 'I-told-you-so' look. Kennedy just rolled his eyes and sat on the couch pouting.

John sighed and looked at Garret. His ice pack on his nose was slowly melting. Water droplets were now sliding down his face. "You must really like her." He stated.

Garrett snapped his head over at John. All the guys were staring at him. "What?" he questioned as to why they were staring at him.

"You." Jared stated, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "You change when she's around."

Garrett furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "We're not saying it's a bad thing." Pat said, before he could get mad about it. "It's good." He grinned. If anything it only made Garrett more confused.

"Logan says that whenever you're near Molly you aura shines brighter." John quoted his girlfriend.

"Yeah, whatever that means." Kennedy laughed.

"It's like when she's in the room you subtly grow happier. And you have this stupid grin plastered on your face." Jared explained.

"So?" Garrett shrugged. "I act that way all the time."

"No you don't." Joh retorted.

"I think you might be falling for her." Pat said.

"I've only known her for three months." Garrett was starting to get defensive. Who were they to tell him how he felt?

"There's an easy way to determine all of this." Kennnedy said rationally, as he leaned forward.

"Yeah, because you're an expert." John scoffed.

"I am!" Kennedy stated.

"You've been with the same girl since you were in daycare." Jared said. "And if I recall correctly, she just slammed your fingers in her door."

"Whatever." Kennedy waved him off then looked back at Garrett. "Do you find yourself thinking about her constantly?"

"Uh...yeah." Garrett answered. That was suppose to prove something?

"When she's in the room, do you see only her?"

Garrett leaned forward. Maybe he was getting to something. "Yeah, it's like time stops, but yet we never have enough."

Kennedy nodded as teh other began to listen more closely. "When you see her, do you feel butterflies swarm in your stomach?"

"Yes."

"Okay, here's the ultimate question." Jared joined in. "Are you actually thinking about what you say before you say it?"

"Yes." Garrett answered. There was an intae of breath from all the guys.

"Dude you're not falling for her." Kennedy said. "You're already in love."
♠ ♠ ♠
Dundundunnnnn!
I love this chapter.
It was so cute.

But yeah, there are like 70 something subscribers and only 200 odd readers and only 10 are commenting?
That's a problem we need to rectifiy.
So fix it.

Go comment/subscribe (: