Until You're Mine

15. I Can Only Hear Your Voice Ringing Through the

The guys arrived at the venue an hour ealier like they always did to set up. Garrett kept sneaking glances at Molly. He just couldn't get over how gorgeous she looked. Molly felt so self conscious, but in a way she could fell her self confidence starting to bloom. Cappie was quite proud of herself.

Garrett tugged on her hand beckoning her to follow. He led her around to the other side of the van. Garrett let out a nervous chuckle. Suddenly all the things they guys had pointed out earlier were becoming more obvious. Garrett for the first time in his life was getting a serious case of the jelly knees.

"I didn't get to say this earleir because I was all tongue-tied," Garrett started. He took her hands in his. "but you look so beyond gorgeous."

"Garrett," She looked up at him with a smile on her face. "there's no need to be nervous. It's just me."

"Easy for you to say," he smiled. "you just don't know how amazing you are."

A rosy blush crept on her cheeks. Garrett smiled and leaned down to kiss her quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know. It was short sweet and to the point.
It was just a filler.

anyways, more soon?
lol comment even though it was short.