Until You're Mine

3. I'm Trying to Find a Way That I Could Get to Yo

Molly took her usual spot on the couch in front of the television. Her mother watched her from the doorway as she took a spoonful of her chunky monkey ice cream. Molly flipped on Saturday Night Live. She pulled the covers closer to herself. Watching her daughter spend another night on the couch made her almost want to cry She should be out having fun with friends.

There was a knock on the door that went unnoticed by Molly. Her mom sighed as she went to answer it. There stood a young man around Molly's age. He had black skinnys with a white vneck. He wore his hood over his head. "Yes?" She asked, smiling kindly at him.

"Is Molly here?" He asked politely, stunning her.

"M-molly?" She stuttered out. Someone was actually here to see Molly. And it was a boy.

"I'm sorry." he said. "I must have the wrong house."

"No," she said quickly, not wanting him to leave. "please come in." She moved aside, letting him setp in. "Excuse my shock, it's just that Molly never has people over." He shoved his hands in his back pockets and stood there awkwadly. What was he doing? This was such a bad idea. She probably wasn't even interested, so why was he even bothering?

She led him into the living room. Garrett saw how distant/alone she looked and almost pitied her. Almost. "Molly, someone's here to see you." her mom said. Garrett liked her. She was really nice unlike other girls' moms he had met.

Molly's head snapped up and she froze instantly. "What are you doing here?" She asked quietly. She did not want Garrett to see her like this.

"I was hoping I could steal you away from your busy weekend." he said, smiling nervously. he was beginning to feel like an idiot for coming.

"It'd be nice for you to get out for once." Her mother said.

"I don't know," Molly looked scared.

"Please?" Garrett looked at her with pleading eyes.

"Go out and have fun, Molly." Her mom said. She had that look in her eye that was making Molly cringe.

"I-I'm not even dressed." Molly stuttered. She was starting to make excuses now.

"I'm sure he'll wait," Her mom suggested as Garrett nodded eagerly.

"It's 9, I'll only have about an hour." Molly said.

"Oh nonsense!" Her mother was going to get her out of the house if it was the last thing she did. "You deserve a night of fun. I won't give you a curfew."

Molly looked at their hopeful faces. She knew this was a fight she wasn't going to win. "Fine," she hugged, throwing the blanket off of her and running upstairs to change real quick.

Molly's mom looked at Garrett with a grateful smile. "Thank you so much. Molly really needs this."

"It's no problem." Garrett reassured her. Molly then appeared at the bottom of the stairs dressed in gray skinnys and a 'Call It Captivate' vneck. She had lined her top eyelids with black liner and she wore her hair up in a ponytail with her bangs pinned strategically to the side. Garrett's mouth dropped slightly in awe. She was gorgeous. "Ready," she squeaked.

"Have fun!" Her mom squealed. She was so ecstatic. She ushered them to the door. They walked to Garrett's yellow mustang. Molly waved to her mom before getting in. She was just going to have to overcome her fear. At least for one night.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would love for someone to write me a oneshot/story one day.
le sigh.

My favorite chapter is next.
Feedback is required.
:DDD