Until You're Mine

6. You're All Around

The following night Garrett picked up Molly in his yellow mustang. The night air was exceptionally warm, so Molly was wearing a floral print summer dress and purple cardigan with flipflops. The brown eyeliner accented her green eyes perfectly. She looked breathtaking. Once again, her mother told them to stay out and have fun. She absolutely loved that her daughter was starting to develop a social life.

"You look radiant tonight." Garrett said, as they sat in the car at Sonic.

She blushed a ferocious shade of crimson red and squeaked out a thank you. Garrett smiled over at her. "I'm really glad you agreed to come out with me tonight."

She nodded and smiled at him. "Me too." She agreed. She was smiling. Garrett was beginning to noticed tendencies. Like when she smiled, she felt comfortable. This made him happy because then he didn'thave to drag her out of her shell like when they first met.

"Can I ask you a personal question?" He asked, his mood getting serious. A lump formed in Molly's stoma ch. She didn't like personal questions. That meant she had to open up. she didn't want to let anyone in. She saw the sincere look on his face and nodded. "Why is it that you're always alone?"

Just the questin she expected. She had spent so much time alone, building up such a wall to protect herself. Yet, here was this boy, who liked her no less, trying to so hard tear it down. So the question was, should she let him in? "Fear of people." She finally answered, after a long silence.

"But why? If you don't mind me asking." Garrett added the last part hastily not wanting to seem pushy. He didn't want her to close back up again.

"People always leave." She sighed, looking down at her hands. "I just don't want to get hurt."

Garrett frowned a little. Her statement was sad, yet so true. It was implying that something happened in her past. Garrett wanted so desperately to find out. Molly was full of mysteries, and he had yet to scratch the surface.

"So where are we going to next?" Molly asked, changing the subject.

"Ah, that my dear," he said, putting on an exaggerated british accent, causing her to gigle. "is a surprise." He placed his key in the ignition. He looked at her and smiled. "You'll love it." She gave him a timid, apprehensive look. He chuckled and said, "Just trust me, okay?" She nodded as he procceeded to their destination.
♠ ♠ ♠
Excuse the errors.

Happy Logan?
lol.

FEEEEEDBACK!