I Am Not Falling For My Kidnapper... Am I?!

Analise was abused all her life, but will that change when a stranger moves to town and kidnapps her? Analise has no one, no one cares about her, she has no money, all her life she's been abused in everyway possible, the only thing she has left is her virginity, will her new captor take that from her too? When she realized that he's not going to hurt her can she trust him? Can she really trust a man? Can she give him her heart?

Cal was also abused all his life up until his father went too far about a year ago, rapeing and killing his mother and sister, and leaving him for dead. Cal escapes and goes to the police, but, the don't belive him so he flees town and ends up in Analise's town. He quickly notices the signs of her abuse, and he knows it's only a matter of time before she too is killed. He developes a plan, to save her from the tragedy he fears will befall her if he doesn't act quickly. So he kidnapps her, but now he has to gain her trust... But can he do it without losing his heart to this innocent, beauty?
  1. I'm NOT falling for my kidnapper... Am I?
    Analise is just walking home from school one day, who would expect that anyone would want to kidnap her?
  2. Okay seriously?! I'm falling for my kidnapper!
    When we left off Cal and Analise had just kissed...
  3. All Right Fine, I love him! But I'm afraid I'll hu
    Cal climbed into the hole to save Analise.
  4. I Love You, Don't Leave ME
    Analise is in the hospital.