I Am Not Falling For My Kidnapper... Am I?!

Okay seriously?! I'm falling for my kidnapper!

“Does that mean we can’t kiss anymore?” I asked sadly really wanting to kiss him again… Soon.

"No Analise, that's not what it means... Unless you want it too, I just meant if we do, I'm going to have to control myself more." Cal explained. "Do you want to?"

I didn't say anything just looked out the window nodding. He started the car in silence and we headed on our way to wherever it was we were going. I had no idea why but suddenly I began to cry, I tried not to make any noise so Cal wouldn't hear but apparently he had ears like a hawk because he said "Analise? What is it Analise? Are you okay?" I didn't say anything, I couldn't, I mean what could I say? I just wanted to cry so I am? No that's dumb. He pulled over the car. "Ana, you have to tell me what's wrong dear, I can't help if I don't know what's hurting you." he said softly.

"I... I don't.... I don't know!" I sobbed "I just... It hurts.." I cried the words not even entering my brain just coming straight from my heart. "Why? Why didn't he love me?" I sobbed. "Why didn't anyone love me? My whole life... What did I do wrong?" I sobbed. I was suddenly in Cal's arms.

"You didn't do anything, my love." He said rubbing my back. "I love you. I will always love you." He held me close his comforting arms around me like a balm to my soul.

"But why?!" I cried "How can you love me when my own parents didn't? It doesn’t make sense." I sobbed "I always did what I was told, I never whined or complained, I never rebelled, nothing... But even so they still hated me, and then you come in and sweep me off my feet? How can you love me? I'm nothing." I sobbed. "Nobody has ever even been kind to me. Why should you!"

"Shhh... I love you that's reason enough. I will make you forget all the awful things of your past... I promise, I know it'll be hard, just try to trust me." He said still holding me. I nodded.

"I'll try." I said softly suddenly exhausted from my emotional outburst, feeling safe in his arms I suddenly relaxed and fell into a deep sleep. He held me for a long time even then, before he finally buckled me back up and began driving again...

The next morning...

When I woke up I didn't know where I was. Suddenly I realized I was in a bed and I thought "Oh no! Dad'll hurt me if he knows!" trying to jump out of the bed, but I was stuck. I looked down to see what was trapping me to the bed... It was an arm. My heart was pounding... Surely it had all been a wonderful dream... Rite? I followed the arm to it's source sure enough it was Cal.. Not a dream after all I thought happily.

"He's really cute," I think out loud.. I gently run my fingers thru his hair. Suddenly a burst of emotion I'd never felt but I recognized after a second. "I think I love you." I whispered. Snuggling close to him. "I know someday you'll probably realize how worthless I am and leave me, but, I love you and until that day I'll do everything I can to please you, when that day comes..." I paused it hurt so bad to think of him leaving me. "I'll kill myself when you leave me." I said softly suddenly knowing it would kill me if he left. I began to cry at the thought. "I love you... How is this possible? How can someone as broken as me love someone?" I wondered aloud. Sometime during my thinking out loud he woke up and I didn't know. I sighed softly. "What am I going to do!?" I lay back down holding him tightly.

"Ana," He said surprising me, I jumped. Then looked up at him. "I'm not going anywhere. I won't ever leave you." He said, gently touching my face. "I promise."

"H... How long... How long were you listening?" I asked, embraced. He blushed and I suddenly knew. "You were awake the whole time!" He nodded. I laughed "You JERK!" He looked at me, very confused. "What I asked softly?"

"Nothing," He said "I'm just surprised by your reaction. You're not mad or anything?" He asked. I shook my head no. He kissed me genteelly on the lips. "Oh, Ana, I love you!" he said holding me tighter.

"I love you too, Cal." I whispered softly. Suddenly the impulse to kiss him was too strong and my lips crash against his. We make out for a minute or two, when we pull away he laughs.

"You never react the way I expect you to!" He exclaims. "When I kidnapped you I expected you to be terrified, but you smiled, then when I told you I wasn't going to kill you, you got angry, and then terrified, I told you, you were beautiful you said nothing for thirty whole minutes. I tell you I've been listening to you confess your love for me when you thought I was sleeping and instead of being angry you laugh... Ana, you're very complex." he chuckled.

"Is that bad?" I asked tears filling my eyes.

"No, my love, don't cry, please. I just wasn't expecting you to have kept your personality, I was expecting you to be weaker and I thought it would take a while to get you to trust me, to make you fall in love with me. You're a lot stronger than I thought. All that I mean by all this is that I'm falling more in love with you... I didn't think it was possible." He said, holding me close, but I wanted him to be closer to me.

He laughed as I tried to snuggle closer to him. "Ana! You're gonna push me off the bed!!!" He laughed. I blushed

"I'm sorry I just want.. To be closer to you." I said.

"The only way we could be closer, dear would be if we were one." He chuckled. I looked at him puzzled.

"I JUST KNOW there's a way!" I cried. "I just haven't figured it out yet.. but... I was close!" I said suddenly kissing him passionately.

He was surprised at first but kissed me back. Before long it got a little out of hand and he was hovering over me panting from the kiss. "NO Ana!" he said. "I know what it is you want, even if you don't, but you're not ready." He scolded.

"What is it Cal!? Tell me?! PLEASE!" I begged him, instinctively rubbing his back.

"Stop it Ana! Or you're going to find out!" He growled playfully.

Suddenly I had a distant look in my eyes and terror filled my face. Cal tried to bring me back but it was too late the flashback had started....

I was in my room a little 5 year old playing with imaginary friends one of my dad's friends came in and was talking to me. This was before I was afraid of dad's friends. He had something poking out of his pants, and I asked what it was.

"Don't look at it," he said "Or you're going to find out!"

I kept looking, and suddenly his pants and boxers fell off. I was disgusted at the sight of it. "Gross!" I had shouted. And suddenly his hands were everywhere and my clothes were gone. I felt the thing poke my butt and screamed as it entered. I began to cry but he kept going, laughing the whole time.

Cal was still hovering above me trying to figure out how to help. He touched my face terrifying me. I had an adrenaline rush and threw him off of me and against the wall. His whimper of pain broke me out off the flash back.

"Oh! No! Cal!" I screamed "I'm so sorry!" I sobbed "Are you okay?" He nodded still to winded to move or even speak. I walked to him tears streaming down my face. "I'm so sorry..." I kissed him and said "I love you... I won't hurt you again." and began to run. I ran out the door and into the woods... I just kept running. Then suddenly I was falling. I hit suddenly after what seemed like forever. I had fallen in a giant hole, and I had broken my leg. "Great." I moaned "I’m going to die in this hole! With a broken leg at that. I'm such an idiot!"

Meanwhile...

Cal quickly caught his breath and followed just in time to see me head into the woods..

"Ana!" he called running after me, but I didn't hear him. He saw me fall in the hole and he thought his heart would stop beating with mine but then he heard my voice, and he sighed knowing I was alive. Unnoticed by me he began to climb down into the hole with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
What will Analise do when she sees Cal?
Can Cal help her overcome her fears?