I'm Marrying Him?! An Arranged Marriage

I'm Marrying HER The meeting. His point of view

~~~~~ Thomas' POV~~~~~~

Well my name is Thomas Timothy Tall. (Yeah I know three T's what were they thinking? But my parents are really strange) Anyway my father is a part owner in a company called GPT. You see my father is the T in GPT. It's after the 3 founders; Grack Granger (my dad doesn't like him much any more, but they used to be best friends, but whatever), Penelope Paterfered (she died about 12 years ago I was only 16 but I still remember. She had married a terrible man he was abusive Grack loved her and kept trying to get her out of there but for some reason she wouldn't leave that terrible man.. He killed her. Grack was so torn up... I remember my father talking about it. Anyway so the P is dead but Mr. Granger wouldn't let us take it out.), and then there is my dad Timothy Tall.My mother died recently and my father wants me to get married. I have blue eyes all the girls love, not that I'm conceded or anything it's just the truth. I have medium brownish-blonde hair and I've been told I'm a very handsome man. I'm not very tall but you know tall enough.. I'm 5 foot 10. I'm pretty buff... What can I say I work out. Oh by the way I'm 28 as well. My birthday is January 21.

O.K. On with the story...

So dad called me and told me to come over apparently we needed to talk. I rolled my eyes but went anyway. "Hey dad!" I called walking into the house. "What's going on?" I asked.

He came out of his office slowly. "Thomas! Perfect timing. Come in here so we can talk." he told me.

I walked in and sat in the chair on the other side of the desk. "What's this about?" I asked.

"Well," he said. "You know my partner Grack, Right?" he asked I rolled my eyes and nodded I'd never met him but I'd heard of him. Dad never really liked him that much, well not since penelope died. He was always afraid Grack would steal mom from him. Which was dumb but whatever. As far as I knew, from what dad had said Grack was crazy and greedy, but whatever so was dad. "Okay, well Grack and I decided to find you a wife." Oh, boy this is not good! I thought. "Grack pick out the perfect candidate, and you will be married on the 21st." My dad said like it was no big deal.

I looked at the calender. It was the 7th. Oh Crap I'm getting married in 2 weeks!!! AHHHHH! "Um... dad?" He looked at me. "You're kidding right?" I asked him. He shook his head no. I was afraid of that. "Um.. Alright.." I said trying not to spaz. "Well... When do I meet her?" I asked softly..

He smiled evilly. "Well you technically meet her on the 21st, but you won't get to see her face until after the honeymoon." My dad said. My jaw dropped he was kidding he had to be kidding, but no he wasn't. His phone rang and he paled a bit and said "Ok... I may not be here when she arrives I have to go to the office." Then he hung up and looked at me. "Well Thomas nice chatting with you, but I have to run and you better go too, your bride arrives soon and you too aren't allowed to meet yet." he told me.

I nodded. "Ok dad. I just have to get something from the library." I told him.

He nodded heading for the door. "Oh and son, You better not be here when I get back! And if you decide to try and get out of this marriage you will regret it.. For one you won't inherit a dime." he smiled and left.

I held my face in my hands trying to calm down. A few minutes later I heard the door bell.. That's probally her. I though.. I decided to just let her sit out there. Hahaha maybe she'd leave, but then curiosity got the better of me. I looked out and saw a beautiful looking girl... All I could see was her back.. Ah damn! She was crying! Crap! I opened the door quietly, walked out and slipped my arms around her. She looked back her beautiful face (more beautiful than I had imagined Oh, damn! I fell in love with her already) tearstained and scared. She searched my face and I suppose she decided I wasn't going to harm her because she then relaxed and cried against me. I picked her up and carried her to the couch and she cried in my arms. I wondered why she was crying.

I finally found my voice to ask when I heard the rythmic sound of her sleeping.. I sighed. I'd ask her latter. I took her to a bed room.. I knew dad would put her here. Then I laid down with her. I'd never been in a bed with a girl before.. This was weird. I gently moved the hair from her face. Damn she was so beautiful! I sure hope this was the girl Grack Granger pick for me, if not I was going to lose my fortune because I'd marry this girl if I had to give up my life to do it. I said a quick prayer that she was the girl.

She finally woke up. She stared at me. Oh crap I was staring at her. She looked a little puzzled at first but then she remembered what had happened."Uh... thank you.." she said softly. "I don't usually breakdown like that... I'm just under a lot of pressure."

I nodded, I could understand that I mean look at me I just found out I'm getting married in a few weeks... Please let it be her! I thought "You wanna tell me about it?" I asked. She paused for a few minutes then finally nodded.

"Well, do you want the long version or the short?" She asked.

I looked at my phone, dad texted me.. Crap he's on his way and I should've left an hour ago! I paled a bit, then said "Better make it the short version. I have to leave" I looked at the time. "Very soon." I smiled hoping she wouldn't notice how flustered I was.

She nodded. "Well, long story short the first real father figure I've ever had asked me to do him a favor, I just broke up with the only man I ever love and trusted, aside from my boss, who's my father figure. Anyway now I'm going to end up marrying his bussness partner's son. And I'm not even aloud to so much as see his face until after the honeymoon. Plus my house was broken into and I'm afraid my real dad isn't really dead and he's... Well he's going to finnish what he started when I was 16.." she said trembling.

She was afraid of her father? I was suddenly filled with anger and rage what had this guy done to my fincee? I... loved her already.."What did he do to you?" I growled in fury.

"He... He... He ki.. killed my...my .. mother.. and tried.. t.. to.. kill me too." She studdered terrified, was it because of me? No, surely it was thinking of what her father had done... Right?

"He didn't... touch you did he?" I asked she blushed obviously catching my meaning.

"N.. No. Why?" She asked softly. My hand gently brushed against her cheek.

"Never mind. I won't let him hurt you." I swore. Then we heard a car on the driveway. I jumped. "I have to go now but don't worry if you need me I'll be here." Then I took off, yelling over my shoulder "I wasn't here the butler let you in." she nodded.I smiled. My future was looking bright... And BEAUTIFUL!!

I took off before dad could see my car in the back yard...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it.