I'm Marrying Him?! An Arranged Marriage

I'm Marrying him He's the one Why didn't he tell m

Anna's POV

I woke up screaming.

I was breathing heavily sobbing. He was coming to kill me! I had to get out of her. "Are you okay?" Grant and the other guy asked.

"I... I have to get out of here!" I shouted jumping out of bed and running to the closet not even realizing I was naked in front of them. They both stare at me gaping. What was their problem?!

"Ummm... Why do you have to get out of here?!" the guy who'd let me in asked.

I turned back to them. The boy's eyes' were glued to me. I looked down and blushed. "GRANT!!!" I shouted at him, covering myself.

"What?!" he asked. "You're hot and you're naked and you expect me to look at something else?" Iblushed.

"Well... " I paused. "He is..." Nodding toward the handsome young man who'd been so nice to me.. "I mean he's looking at my face." I said. Grant looked at him.

"Thomas? What the heck you were looking at her face when her beautiful body is on display?" Grant asked.

The guy blushed. "I like her face and it's rude to stare at her body!" he said angrily.

"Whatever Thomas!" Grant growled looking back at me, I was still covering my body. Did he just say Thomas? Isn't that the guy I was supposed to marry? Maybe? I'm so confused

"Wait! Did you just call him Thomas?!" I shouted confused.

"Yeah." Grant said "What you're financee didn't introduce himself?!"

I blushed, and a tear slid down my cheek as I ran back into the closet to change. Why didn't he tell me? Was he the one? I mean I knew if I was given a choice between him and all the men in the world I'd chose him, but was he the one I had signed my life to? How did he feel about that? How did he feel about his father attacking me he probably didn't want me now. I wondered what would happen to me now? It didn't matter I felt betrayed why hadn't he told me. Not to mention my father would be her at any moment to finnish me off. I began throwing things into suitcases, and then I tore out of the closet.

I took one look at the boys and ran out the door. I didn't want to cry in front of them. I could hear someone running behind me. "Anne! Wait! What's wrong?" he yelled... It was Thomas.

I just kept running. I was crying loudly, I'm sure they could hear me all the way up stairs. Suddenly I was falling... I landed with a painful thump and a whimper. I hit my head on the corner of... something.. "OH NO! ANNE! PLEASE GET UP!" I heard Thomas yell, but I couldn't move, not even for him then I heard Thomas sobbing. I wanted to tell him it was ok but I couldn't move or speak.. "Anne please... Please.. Don't die!" Thomas begged me. I wanted to tell him I'd be better off this way but the words wouldn't come.

Suddenly I moved not much. I opened my eyes for a moment that was a great feat and moved mylips a little. "i... have... to... leave.." I gasped weakly. Why was this so hard. "please... i... have.. to ...." I paused for a long time. "i.. can't.. stay... here.. he... he'll ki.. kill me..." I finally managed. Thomas looked at Grant with wide eyes, and a confused look.

Then he finally said "Oh... We have to get her out of here!" he grabbed me in his arms and somehow managed to grab my bags as well. Then he ran to my car.I don't remember much after that..

When I finally woke up I was in a white room. Where am I? I wondered. A boy I couldn't remember but somehow knew he was important to me was hovering over me. "What's going on?" I asked in a tiny cracked voice that sounded as if I hadn't used it in 200 years.

"ANNE!!" he exclaimed "Thank God you're alright!" he threw his arms around me and held me tightly. "I can't lose you!" he said. "Anne, I love you!" he said. I didn't know who this 'Anne' person was but I hoped to high heaven it was me or I was going to rip her to shreds. I'm not sure why but I was so jealous of her whoever she was. The handsome young man must have noticed the look on my face, because he gently reach down and touched my face, "What's wrong dear?" he asked. Dang! I thought I'm not Anne, I'm Dear!

"I... I don't like her... Who is she?" I asked. Wondering who it was I was plotting to kill.

"Who?" the boy asked confused.

"Anne." I replied.

He laughed softly. "Anne, that's you." he chuckled thinking I was joking.

"No, you called me Dear. Isn't that my name? Please tell me who this 'Anne' is. I really hate her!" I said

"Anne! This isn't funny!" he said. "and why would you hate her?" he asked suddenly curious.

"I hate her because you love her. I don't want you to love her. Only me!" I sobbed. "I don't even know who you are but I know you're important to me and... SHE CAN'T HAVE YOU!!! I want you!" I sobbed.

"Shhh" he said holding me. "It's okay. Anne, it's alright. I love you! You don't know who I am?" he asked me. I shook my head. "And you don't know who you are?" he asked. Again I shook my head no. "I'll be right back." he said running out.

I bet he's going to get that Anne girl! Good I'll kill her. hehehehe. I thought to myself. Suddenly another boy walked in. I looked at him. I knew him from somewhere. I couldn't place him either. Suddenly a man jumped from behind him and lunged at me. I screamed recognizing my father immeadately. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" I cried, but he was already on top of me strangling me.

He had me by the throat screaming "You little idiot! You never figured out why your mother never left me did you?" I shook my head terrified. "Because I threatened you, you and that Grack idiot she worked with. I told her that if she left me I'd find you and I'd do terrible things to you in front of her and then I'd find your father, Grack and I'd kill him and you while she watched then I'd kill her. Then she went and died! That idiot thought that would save you! She was wrong!" he bellowed in my face. Now all I have to do is wait for Grack to get her then father and daughter can die together!" He laughed an evil laugh.

"Grack isn't my father!" I shouted "He's my boss!" I yelled at my 'dad'.

He laughed again. "No, he is, one night your mother and Grack got very drunk. Penelope woke up quite a while before Grack, she realized what had happened and quickly left, she called me, I was her best friend and she told me what had happened I told her not to tell him, because he would be mad. Then she found out she was pregnate and she didn't know what to do, she was going to tell him but the day she went to tell him she overheard him telling someone he couldn't afford a wife and kids. So she told me," he smiled here. "And I convinced her to marry me, nobody else knows this, but you're Grack's daughter." he laughed.

Then the boy I suddenly recalled his name, Grant, came running toward us and knocked my so called father off me. "Sorry it took me so long he knocked me out for a bit." He said trying to keep him away from me.

Then Thomas walked in. "What the heck!" he shouted rushing to aid his brother.