Max Green

I am Max Green

Image
I leaned against the wall, my breathing heavy. Damnit… This always happens after a concert…. Makes me feel like a fatty. God! I hate feeling like a fatty! Ok… Time for food! I laughed at myself as I walked over to the fridge and began searching through it.
“Ohhhh Muffins!” I said excitedly as I ripped one out of package they were so tightly contained in and stuffed more than half of it in that large hole below my nose I call a mouth. Half way through mid chew I spit the muffin in the garbage and my body convulsed in disgust. My hand gripped the box, the sound of crunching plastic under my hand as I read the box.
“Organic muffins!?! What the fuck Brian!” I yelled throwing the… as I called them ‘icky muffins’ back in the fridge.
“Damnit!! Where’s my fucking energy dri-“I stopped as I saw Craig walk by with my energy drink pressed to his lips as he drank the last of it.
I felt my eye twitch, “Eh! That was my energy drink!!” I whined and stomped one off my heavily booted feet.
“Don’t have a hissy fit Maxy… There’s another one… I just wanted yours more than mine.” Craig said as he watched me walk back into the small kitchen area of the bus.
Once everyone was one the bus it took of down the road, being careful not to hit raving emo fan girls that were still chasing the bus.
Craig laid back his legs crossed and his arms folded over his chest. He watched me smile triumphantly as I found my… well his energy drink. I began to make my way past him. Suddenly his hand shot out and took the drink from me just as my freshly black painted fingernails slid under the cap-ish thing that opens the cans… Does anyone know what those are seriously called… I mean really. Ok that’s it! I’m naming them ‘CAP-ISH THINGYS THAT OPEN CANS!’ I can name it that because I’m Max Green. I laughed at myself then regained consciousness that my grapey energy drink was not in my hand anymore.
“Never mind Maxwell… I have decided I want it!” Craig grinned at me. I growled and launched myself at him, “Give it back Craigifer!”
Craig had fallen back on the couch and laughed at me, something about that laugh made me stop. I noticed I was over top of him; my drink had fallen to the ground and rolled under the table. I looked at the energy drink then looked down at Craig. His light caramel colored eyes were soft and looked into my green ones. I could feel myself blush… Wow that was dumb! I don’t blush! I’m Max Green!!
“Your blushing…” Craig smiled.
I bit my lip, “No… I’m not.”
“Then what’s this?” Craig asked. I felt his cold thumb slid over my cheek bone.
“Your hands are cold… that’s what that is.” I refused to let him have the satisfaction of me admitting to my cheeks turning a red rosy color even though I knew for a fact they had. Craig smirked and nodded, “Sure…”
We sat there in a silence for a few moments, his hands resting on my arms and I half laid on him. Like my lower half was laid on him but I kept my self up with my hands pinned to the couch… Get it?
Craig was a skinny boy… I mean so am I… When I don’t feel like a fatty! Any who His tight shirt just made him look even thinner. His stick like arm reached out and his pale hair locked it’s self into my newly dyed black hair.
“Max? Do you like me?” Craig asked quietly.
“Well… How do you mean li-“
“Do. You. Like. Me?!” Craig asked again, his hand pressing my face closer to his. By merely looking into his eyes I could tell his meaning, my eyes widened.
“Do you like me?” I asked.
“That’s not the answer I was looking for Max.” Craig growled, his grip on my hair tightening which caused my teeth to grind.
He’s so strong…
I thought, don’t take his thinness to heart I guess.
“Craig… I’m scared to answer…” I whispered,
“Why?” His tone softened thinking maybe it was his tone that frightened the boy above him.
“Because… What if I answer… and… You don’t feel the same… It would kill me…” I hesitated.
Craig grip loosened but never did he let go of my hair.
Even though Craig knew the answer anyways her asked again, he just wanted to hear me say it.
“Max Green… Do you like me?”
He asked again.
I looked up at Craig, are eyes met, “No…” I said firmly.
Craig’s eyes darkened then looked up. I could tell he was nervous about what he was going to ask. The moments went on forever… I wished he would just say it.
“Max Green… Do you love me?” Craig asked.
A swift smile spread over my lips, I leaned down, our lips a fraction of an inch apart, “Yes…”
Craig leaned up and kissed me, he slowly maneuvered and picked me up, “We’re both all gross from that concert… Shall we shower?” Craig asked, the smirk on his face was WAY too cute to resist, “Yeah. Let’s take a shower.” I smiled.

Hot water ran over our bare skin, I bit his lower lip gently as his hand returned itself back in my hair. I pulled away only to kiss him, his tongue slid its way into my mouth and rubbed against mine. He sucked on one of my lip rings softly. I leaned down and sucked on the dip in his neck gently. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back on the shower wall. I heard him moan quietly and breathe sharply in my ear which sent chilling shivers up my spine. I could feel every part of Craig’s body touching mine, I tensed as I felt his hand take hold of my most tender spot.
Craig noticed me tense, “Is this ok Max?” Craig asked, willing to stop if wanted.
I shrugged, “Its fine.”
Pleasure pulsed through me as Craig rubbed me gently. I groaned and leaned my head back and Craig leaned forward only to bite my neck. I felt a sudden sharp pain followed by thick warm liquid sliding down my neck. Craig quickly began to lick and drink my blood. I could hear him purring with joy.
“Good?” I asked as I glanced over at him. He didn’t answer he was too busy sucking the last bit of blood that had slid from my new cut on my neck, “Guess so…” I smiled.
With one good jerk of Craig’s hand I felt closer to him than ever, it was the best thing any one had ever done to me before… I had girlfriend galore and none left me in so much awe. Craig had stopped and rinsed himself off along with me. As he shut the water off he pulled me close and kissed me.

“I love you Max Green…” he whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Weeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Comment are what are keeping my alive.. No joke... The DOCTOR says so! And so does Jesus... Who is a slipknot member BTW!