A Good Day

A Good Day

I was looking in the large full-length mirror, an average height blonde haired, blue eyed girl was staring back at me. I smiled at myself, today was going to be a great day. It was a mufti day, so I was not wearing the horrible monstrosity they called a uniform. I was wearing my favourite shorts, today was far too hot for jeans, and a white t-shirt with the words ‘I <3 Lestat’ printed neatly on the front in my favourite shade of purple.
I walked out the door and the sunlight warmed my face, it was nice and sunny, not a single cloud in sight. I skipped to the bus stop, it was a nice sunny day so why not? The bus came, and nothing eventful happened on the bus. I hopped off after the bus had skidded to a halt. Our bus driver was a bit crazy and was constantly speeding.
“JESS!” Amber, my best friend, screamed running towards me, her arms open and we collided in a hug. She too was wearing a t-shirt with the words ‘I <3 Lestat’.
“What’s that large crowd of screaming fan girls doing over there?” I asked pointing to a group of clones wearing non-existent shirts that hardly covered their nipples, never mind the rest of their body. They wore these ‘shirts’ with either short-shorts that had no more material in them than a pair of knickers or a skirt that could have passed for a belt.
“Don’t know, wanna go check it out?”
“Sure, why not?” I said walking over to the mob of whores.
When we arrived at the group of screaming fan girls it soon became clear what was going on. They were screaming at the top of their lungs.
“Fuck me first!” one girl screeched.
“No me!” another cried.
“Who do you think their victim is?” I asked Amber, I was screaming so she could hear me over the fan girls’ cries.
“It’s…” she was jumping as high as she could, trying to see who this mystery boy was. “Edward Cullen.” She said in a squeal somewhat similar to the rest of the fan girls. She then joined them in their cries.
“NOOOO!” I screamed. “Don’t join them! You’re above that!” But she didn’t listen, she was
one of them. I had to do something, I couldn’t just leave her like that.
I had to stop this and there was only one way I knew how. I opened up my backpack
and got out an M16 and started shooting at the fan girls. Within moments there was a mound of dead bodies lying on the ground surrounding Amber who had now attached herself to a sparling Edward Cullen.
“Um… Edward? You do realise you’re a vampire, don’t you?”
‘Yes, how could I not?”
“And you do know that vampires combust when they have contact with sunlight?”
He let out a high pitch, feminine scream as he realised vampires combust in sunlight. Then he suddenly burst into flames for a second and they stoped leaving Edward Cullen in a lump of
ash surrounded by dead bodies.
“So…what do we have first period?” Amber asked as if nothing had happened. Little did she know that we would spend the rest of the day in the police office explaining what had happened. We managed to convince them that one of the fan girls had shot them, before turning the gun on herself.
Today was a good day, a very good day indeed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked the story. Please comment on it.
Thanks for reading!
Sillychickenxxx