‹ Prequel: Hollow Crown.

Save Me.

Intoxicated by the madness.

A series of flashes and bright lights, followed by a high-pitched barking and hushed attempts of shouting woke Georgia up on her first Saturday off in months. Groaning she tried to turn around to shield her eyes from anymore light but found she was pinned to the warm mattress by a colourful arm who’s finger tips where trailing along her bare stomach lightly.

“Ye better shut that dog up now Tom or I’ll kill ye myself” Georgia smiled at Oliver’s groggily voice, his hot breath tickling the flesh of her neck before he placed gentle kisses against it. His grip around her loosed allowing her to turn around and face him, a small smile releasing across her face when she opened her eyes to find him already staring at her.

“I told yeh to wake them up Tom not the dog” Matt groaned making his way into the bedroom, heading straight past Thomas who was petting the couples-now quiet-small dog on the head with one hand and holding his camera protectively in the other, and sitting at the foot of the bed only to fall backwards and on top of Oliver and Georgia’s legs, the couple groaning at the sudden weight.

“There’s a blanket seperatin’ yer face ‘from me dick Mattie” Oliver smiled at Georgia, rubbing her cheek with his thumb. Matt took a couple of seconds to react to what Oliver had said, once it was processed in his mind he had flew through the air and was rubbing the side of his face with Thomas’s t-shirt.

“Wait, does that mean Gee’s naked too?” Matt asked, his eyes lighting up and his voice rising in pitch a little. Georgia rolled her eyes and cuddled into Oliver’s bare chest.

“D’ye think ye’d still be in ‘ere if she was?” Oliver asked causing Matt’s face to fall slightly before he stuck his fingers up at his best friend and proceeded to drag Thomas from the room.

“Where’d Bear go?” Georgia mumbled into Oliver’s chest, planting small kisses on his skin between each word. She needn’t have even asked the question as the small ball of fur made its way over her body and lay on Oliver’s torso as she stopped speaking. Oliver had given Bear to Georgia as a birthday present and had become the child figure in their family straight away.

The couple lay in a peaceful silence, letting themselves wake up slowly together, the occasional unexpected loud noise from somewhere else in the flat causing them to jump and curse whichever of their friends caused it.

Georgia switched flats with Thomas three days after they had returned from tour two years ago. Curtis had opted to stay with the couple, not his smartest choice as they kept him awake the majority of the time, causing him to move in with Matt a couple of weeks ago.

“Gee, we need fed!” Sam yelled, presumably, from the kitchen causing Georgia to sigh. She thought that when she moved in with Oliver she wouldn’t need to cook for anyone anymore. She did cook for Oliver on occasion but they were usually so busy working that they just ordered in or went out somewhere, constant touring meant food was not a regularly update stock in the flat.

“Stay ‘ere, I’ll do it” Oliver smiled down at her lovingly, placing a gentle kiss to her forehead. Before Georgia could protest, Oliver had removed himself from her body, thrown a t-shirt and boxers on and was leaving the room with Bear padding along beside his feet.

Georgia cursed her brother for taking away the only reason she was staying in bed before she followed Oliver’s lead, putting on one of his t-shirts and heading straight into a pack of hungry wolves.

*****

The group decided that going out for dinner was the easiest thing to do. After Oliver’s attempt at making breakfast had used every last edible thing in the house there wasn’t really much of a choice left. That’s how Georgia ended up sitting in a fancy hotel with thirteen boys-Bring Me the Horizon, Architects, Thomas and Benny and Nick from Dead Swans-who acted more like children than adults, throwing food around and spilling drinks Oliver had even asked for a children’s menu so he could colour something in, causing the majority of the other customers to look in disgust.

“Quit pouting Oli just ‘cause ye didn’t get the crayons” Alexa smiled from across the table at him, throwing a chip at the pouting boys head, hitting him in the eye.

If there was one person in the world Georgia was thankful for, it was Alexa. She was Thomas’s new girlfriend and Georgia’s best and only girlfriend. Unlike Sarah, Alexa had instantly fallen for Thomas, making a huge impact on the group. Oliver had said that she was the taller, less tattooed, brunette version of Georgia. Neither female could think of anyone better to be compared to.

“Gee, Alex’s bullying me again” Oliver whined, placing his head on Georgia’s shoulder, running his tongue along her bare skin when she ignored him. Georgia let out a surprised yelp before pushing Oliver’s face away from her and moving closer to Matt in order to get away from him.

“Aint that easy love” Oliver laughed, reaching over and pulling her small frame back into his larger one. Georgia sighed, giving up the fight before it had even begun knowing that she would lose, wrapping her arms around Oliver’s shoulders, she sat with her legs lying across his, leaning her back against Matt’s arm.

Alexa smiled as she watched the couple, Thomas’s arm snaking around her waist. Georgia’s eyes seemed to sparkle just a little extra whenever she looked at Oliver. When Thomas had first introduced her to his brother she never really had much of a conversation with him, more just listened to him talking about he how gets to go home to the most amazing girl in the entire world. Between Thomas and Oliver, Alexa was terrified of meeting Georgia in case they didn’t get on. That was never a problem for the only females allowed into the tight knit group.

“Ye ‘lright?” Thomas whispered in Alexa’s ear. She could barely hear him over the noise the rest of the table was making. Smiling she kissed him softly.

“They were made for each other” she said, nodding over to the couple that had their foreheads pressed together as they had their own conversation, oblivious to everything that was going on around them.

“They love each other” Thomas agreed, kissing Alexa’s head, thankful for the fact that he had found someone that made him as happy as Oliver was when he was with Georgia.

*****

“I love you!” Oliver sang as he and Georgia made their way clumsily into their apartment, swaying around and giggling loudly each time one of them would trip over, neither of them realising the had woken their sleeping dog that had looked at them before deciding to ignore them and go back to sleep again.

Oliver was first in the bedroom, sitting at the foot of the bed before falling backwards, much like Matt had done that morning, throwing his hands behind his head. Georgia followed behind him, closing the door. Standing in front of Oliver, she kicked her shoes of and pulled her dress over her head. Before it even landed on the floor Oliver’s hands where on her underwear clad body, grouping every piece of skin he could get to, his eyes drinking in the sight before him. He must have been a saint in a previous life in order to be blessed with this.

“’ave I ever told ye yer beautiful?” Oliver asked, kissing her stomach lightly. Georgia giggled, shaking her head as she ran her fingers through his hair, sweeping it from his face so she could she his pretty eyes. “Well ye are. The most beautifulest girl in world”

“Your drunk” Georgia smiled, pushing Oliver onto the bed and lying on top of him.

“I cant sleep in clothes Gee” Oliver groaned resulting in her rolling off of him. Oliver removed his clothing as quickly as he could, turning round to find Georgia had fallen asleep, a small smile spread across her pretty face. Sighing Oliver pulled the blankets over his girlfriend’s body before joining her side, pulling her small frame tight against him, kissing her forehead, mumbling that he loved her before falling asleep himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?
x