‹ Prequel: Hollow Crown.

Save Me.

Find your faith and find your hope.

America was overheated and full of people. They were everywhere. A week into tour and Georgia wasn’t sure how much longer she could cope. The Architects boys weren’t having a great time either, especially Ali.

Week two of tour had officially begun and the group where starting the week with, what most felt was necessary, a day off. Seeing as they had stopped in LA for their show the following night, Matt K, Lee, Curtis, Ali, Tom, Dan and Tim had all decided to go sight seeing leaving the rest of the group behind to go to the beach.

The beach had proven to be just as overcrowded as everywhere else they had been, getting a table for dinner had proven to be more of a task than anyone could have predicted, the vegetarians suffering slightly from the meat obsessed culture.

Alexa and Georgia lay on the sand, enjoying the peace and quiet they had while the boys played a game of football a couple of feet from them, a beach towel each being the only thing to protect their bikini clad bodies from being burnt by the sand, a cooler filled with beer within arms reach from them.

Georgia groaned when a body straddled her waist, sitting on her bum while their hands ran gentle across her back, stopping to play with the tie of her bikini top. She knew they were Oliver’s hands, they roamed her body often enough. Oliver’s body was suddenly absent from her own allowing her to sit up crossed legged on the towel, looking over to where Oliver was wrestling with Matt in the sand, she shook her head.

“Put some of this on” Sam mumbled taking a seat next to his sister, thrusting a bottle of suntan lotion in her hand. Georgia rolled her eyes at him going off in one of his protective big brother modes again. She waited a couple of seconds until he had started a conversation with Thomas before dropping the bottle to the sand as she had just put more on ten minutes ago.

A shiver was sent down Georgia’s back when Oliver’s body blocked the sun from her own, her skin gaining warmth again when he sat behind her, his arms holding her protectively around her waist.

“We should all go out tonight” Alexa said, smiling when Thomas pulled her into his side. The group hadn’t really spent all that much time together only when they were at the venues or on the buses, even then they were split up. “Like everyone together seein’ as we don’t have to be on the bus tonight”

The group agreed before breaking off into their own little conversations, Matt handing out a beer to anyone who wanted one. Oliver put his chin on Georgia’s shoulder, watching Alexa and Thomas interact with each other. Every so often Thomas would find some excuse to touch her face or arm, then pull his hand away again as if he was frightened to touch her. Oliver smiled lazily over at them when they caught him watching. Thomas flipped him off before standing up and pulling Alexa away with him, this time letting his arm drape over her shoulders.

“D’you think he’s scared that she’ll leave ‘im?” Matt asked as lay down on side, his hand propping up his head, on Alexa’s towel.

Everyone was quiet for a couple of seconds taking time to think about what Matt had asked. They all knew deep down that Thomas was still hurt over Sarah, not over Sarah so much but the fact that girls were still willing to do that to him, the fact that he believed her over his family.

Oliver placed a kiss on Georgia’s neck before answering, “Yeh know what he’s like”

*****

The group had decided to dine at a slightly more upmarket restaurant than what they were used to. Alexa had made sure everyone was dressed nicely, which had proven to be a particularly hard task, especially when Oliver had locked himself in one of the buses small toilets refusing to come out until his hair was perfect.

Eventually the group were sat at one of the larger tables in the restaurant, each with their own plate of food and drink to satisfy their needs. Sam had ordered a couple of bottles of champagne in order to celebrate his sister’s engagement.

“I love you Gee” Sam slurred throwing his arm around her shoulders. He had clearly put away more alcohol than the rest of the occupants at the table. Georgia rolled her eyes at her older brother, leaning into his body as he placed a loving kiss on her forehead, giggling slightly as his speech of the last ten minutes played over in her mind.

The table split up into their own conversations after everyone drank their glass of champagne. Oliver took hold of Georgia’s hand under the table, rubbing his thumb over the top, grinning ear to ear when he hit the ring he gave her. A blush creped up his face when his stomach erupted with butterflies which he attempted to hid by burying his face into the crook of Georgia’s neck. Thomas chuckled at his brother, punching him playfully in the arm, telling him silently he had seen the sudden pink tinge to his cheeks.

“Yeh ‘lright Gee?” Alexa asked, leaning further into the table to see Georgia properly. Thomas looked at her worriedly, leaning into Alexa’s side.

“Yeah, just a bit light headed” Georgia smiled, her head spinning suddenly. She gripped Oliver’s hand slightly harder when a wave of nausea washed over her.

“Yeh look a bit sick” Thomas said loudly over the rest of the tables shouting. “Yeh wanna go back to bus?”

Georgia shook her head, taking a sip of the glass of water in front of her. Oliver kissed the side of her head, mumbling in her ear to make her feel better. Smiling at his soft words, she took deep breaths letting her stomach settle.

“I’m fine, just drank too much probably” Georgia smiled to her friends, leaning back into her chair. It took one last reassuring nod for Thomas and Alexa to join in with Ali and Dan’s conversation on which place they had visited during the day was the best. She smiled softly when Oliver’s palm was placed on her forehead checking to see how her temperature was.

“I’m fine you moron” she smiled up at his worried face, his expression softening at he soft giggle. Kissing her forehead again he mumbled that he was just making sure, before joining in a conversation.

Georgia watched as Oliver laughed across the table at something his brother was saying. She smiled at the way his nose would wrinkle every so often and they his bottom lip pouted slightly whenever he was concentrating.

“You’re happy right?” Sam asked quietly, his head right beside Georgia’s as he watched Oliver as well. He knew that they had a good relationship and neither of them would intentionally hurt the other but he was making sure Georgia was definitely making the right decision. As long as she was happy, so was he/

“More than you’ll ever know”

*****

“Gee, you ‘lright pet?” Alexa’s voice travelled through the door of the small bus bathroom. Georgia shouted out a ‘yes’ in reply before flushing the toilet and removing her small body from the cold floor. Her head was pounding and her eyes still watering slightly from the amount of heaving she had done in the last hour.

After quickly throwing water over her face, she unlocked the door to Alexa’s worried face. Her hair was all pinned back allowing the dye to set properly. She would have left Georgia alone if she didn’t have to rinse it out at that moment.

“Yeh look like hell” Alexa sighed, rubbing Georgia’s cheek softly with her thumb.

“Thanks, where are the boys?” Georgia asked rubbing her temples as she took a seat on the counter, watching as Alexa started the shower, waiting for it to heat up before jumping in and washing her hair.

“Still in sound check”

“I’m gonna go back to bed” Georgia mumbled removing herself from the cramped bathroom and heading upstairs to the bunk area. After she was settled in the bunk she was sharing with Oliver, she pulled back the curtain, emerging herself in darkness.

The smell of Oliver’s cologne drifted from the sheets and into her head soothing the aching of her body slightly. All she was hoping for was for the sickness to pass for tour to be slightly more bearable again and to get home to plan her wedding with her mother.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wont be updating as much for the next couple of weeks and I'm really sorry.
Me and Craig are redecorating our flat right now, its my best friends 21st next week, then my birthday the week after, I have a million things to do and my end of year exams are coming up so I'm swamped.
Any free time I have I'll be doing this so don't forget about it (:
comments?
x