Nothing Can Stop True Love

Sirius Black was a popular kid at Hogwarts. We all know that. Ever wonder what happened to him after school? Follow Sirius through the eyes of his girlfriend Serenity Riddle. Everything that happened before and after the night of the Potter murderers.

This is not my story. I just edited it for Maggie (Lestat-true-love) from Quizilla and she said that I could post it up here. So read, comment, and lemme know what you think so I can tell her. Thankss!

--Samm
  1. He's Escaped
    After twelve years of imprisonment Sirius Black escapes and the first thing he does is go to see Serenity Riddle, his long time girlfriend.
  2. Remembering the Past
    Serenity has a flashback to what happnened the night the Potter's died.
  3. Seeing an Old Friend
    Serenity goes to Hogwarts and runs into Harry.
  4. Midnight Suprise Visitor
    Sirius sneaks into Serenity's room to see her again.
  5. The Truth
    Sirius finally tell Serenity what really happened the night of the Potter's ***s.
  6. Overhearing the Horrible
    Serenity overhears Harry and his friends talking after she decides to tell him the truth.
  7. Gaining Harry's Trust
    Harry learns a bit about Serenity's past
  8. We Found You
    Serenity finds Peter in the Gryffindor Tower and rushes to tell Sirius.
  9. Bliss
    Sirius and Serenity spend the evening together.
  10. Drunken Punches
    Remus and Serenity go drinking after work and meet up with Lucius on the way home.
  11. Confessions
    “Serenity, I loved you. You’re the only thing that kept me alive in there. You don’t understand how horrible it was, no happy thoughts were safe. I just kept thinking about you and they couldn’t take that away from me.”
  12. Full Moon
    "Will you still be able to come tonight for full moon?" Remus asked suddenly.
  13. 'Flight of the Fat Lady'
    The Fat Lady had been attacked by Sirius Black, meaning he came into the castle after he promised Serenity not to.
  14. Fights
    He let go of me and pushed me a little harder than he wanted to. I fell backwards and hit my head off the floor. Everything went fuzzy until I blacked out.
  15. Fallen
    A lot happens. Serenity sees Sirius. Remus gets sick. Oh and Harry plummetts to his death...Maybe
  16. Favors and Wishes
    After spending time in the Hospital Wing, Dumbledore sends Serenity away for the holiday.
  17. Detention, Malfoy!
    Draco calls Serenity a Mudblood and Snape takes matters into his own hands.
  18. One Last Thanks
    This is just a short, filler chapter.