Bloody Mary

Bloody Slide Shows

“Why am I here?” the girl screamed to the empty room, the white walls so plain so lifeless. “What is this place? What did I do? Someone, please, anyone, I don’t understand,” She sat in a corner, her thin, clearly malnourished body curled into a small ball. Her arms wrapped around her legs, the long, cracked and dirty nails dug gashes into her pale skin. The blood oozed out of the little red lines in her skin, so close to the color lipstick she wore that night, the night she came alive. All that time she thrived inside, talking to her, lying through her mouth, leaving loved ones to suffer, laughing at them when they did. Yet she waited, she waited until the girl was the happiest she had ever been.

She lay in his arms as content to stay there for the rest of her life as a fish in the sea. She giggled at the thought. “What’s so funny?” He nuzzled his face in the crook of her neck, her hair falling in between their skin, preventing full contact. The hair that when she had arrived there had been so neatly pulled into a bun in the back of her head, a few slim pieces of flyaway brown hair bouncing as she walked. He pushed her to the bed kissing her. His hands left free to roam her body. They toyed with the silky black dress that cut short at her thighs. His lips moved to her throat while her arms hung around his neck, the noose that was soon to tighten. He pressed himself to her enjoying the subtle moan that escaped her lips. He was going to take it farther but his attempts were cut short by her hands pushing against his chest. He pulled back his arms holding him above her, “What’s wrong, hun?”

A smirk slowly crawled over her lips only it wasn’t the shy little brown haired girl’s it was hers. She brought her lips to his in lust and bloodthirsty lies, a worthy distraction while she waited to have her fun. He returned her kiss as well as he could. This wasn’t the girl he was used to but that made no difference to him after all she certainly wasn’t his first or only. After breaking from the kiss she slid from him, running, as it seemed playfully, to the kitchen. It took him a few seconds to recollect on what had just happened before a perverse grin spread across his face. If she wanted to play that was fine with him. By the time he reached the white tiled floor, the same color that would mock her in her new home; she sat in one of the metal chairs, two of its legs suspended slightly above the floor. Her hands were placed on the seat of the chair behind her body; her legs were spread wide but came together when her knees touched. “Come here,” she nodded her head back in a motion meant to beckon forward. He did as she asked staggering slowly to her, attempting to tease her.

As he reached her he bent down pressing his lips to her throat. He slowly moved his lips along her throat soliciting several moans of pleasure to slip between her lips. As he continued his game he began to feel a slight pain in the center of his back, ignoring it he went back to playing with the girl. As his actions with her progressed so did the pain in his back, when he went to remove his own clothes the pain increased drastically. He felt a warm substance ooze down his back. In reaction, he reached a hand around his back, touched the warm substance, and brought his hand to his face only to see his hand dowsed with dark red blood. He was bleeding! He looked up to the brown haired beauty he had just been playing with; a sinister smirk was plastered across her bright red lips the color, the color of fresh blood.

“The hell are you?” He scrambled away from her as quickly as his fear clumsy feet would carry him. Slipping on his own blood he fell to the ground, his eyes locked on the small steak knife held in the innocent brown haired girl’s hand. The blade that had his blood on it.

“What the hell am I?” she stepped to him slowly, her head cocked slightly to the side, “Why, I’m just the little girl you were trying fuck a second ago.” Smiling a sickening grin she crouched down in front of him. His mouth seemed to attempt to form words, mimicking that of a fish. She moved tantalizingly slowly and he could do no more than watch as she reached the hand with the knife out and set the tip just under his chin. He reared his head up and away from the knife as she straddled him, the dress riding up her legs. “Aww, what’s wrong with the little boy?” she leaned into him as she used the blade to tilt his chin up. “What, don’t ‘cha want to play anymore?” she faked a pout and pulled her head from the spot on his neck where she had nuzzled it. She then flipped her head back and let out a shrill laugh that echoed in the corners of the man’s mind.

“You’re just not my type honey, you don’t like my jokes and you’re not very good at my favorite games so,” she paused for few seconds her head looking to the side before turning it quickly toward him, “I guess I have throw away this toy.” Nearly a minute passed as she laughed again before he was able to understand what she had said.

“N- No! You can’t!” he shook his head rapidly, his eyes wide from shook and terror.

“Oh, but I can. I can and no one can stop me,” She smiled a gruesome smile as she reached forward with her empty hand and grabbed a handful of his semi- long golden brown hair stopping him from shaking his head any more. He whimpered when she tugged at his hair roughly and pressed the blade against his throat softly. She gradually pressed it harder against his skin bringing more and more blood to the surface and allowing it to slip and slither its way down his front and onto her. “Bye bye baby,” She smirked as she flipped the blade shoving it into the side of his throat quickly as he screamed. The sound of ripping flesh and blood splattering filled the room as she pulled it, blunt edge first, from his throat crushing his windpipe and causing him searing pain in the last seconds of his existence.

Salt water poured from her tear brightened green eyes and onto the floor that was just as white as the rest of her oh, so lonely room at her new home. The image replayed noiselessly in her head as a voice, one that sounded eerily like hers sounded in there also, “You asked, so I played you my favorite little movie!” A laugh followed in her head chilling her to the bone. Shaking her head to temporarily distort the terrifying images in her mind she dried her tears.

A nurse walked in the room a silver tray in her hands, “Mary, time for your pills.” The girl stood up, only it wasn’t her. Taking the pills she popped them into her mouth and grabbed the glass cup of water on the tray. She tipped the glass allowing the water to glide through the air to the ground, spitting out the pills soon after. “Mary! What are you doing?” the nurse reprimanded the smaller girl in front of her. Turning her head slowly Mary smiled, she smiled a very sick smile, raising her hand with the cup in the air and bringing it down quickly.

Once again Mary was bloody.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of bloody but I found it appropriate for a story of a mental institution. Can you guess what mental diseases she has?

Hope you enjoyed!