‹ Prequel: A Maybe Relationship
Sequel: A Mistaken Identity

A Messed-Up Heart

Say Goodbye

Without a doubt, I knew that Zora being in the Jonas home was not a good thing. So long as Zora was there, I knew that my younger sister was in extreme danger. To be technical, Betsy wasn’t supposed to be anywhere near the Jonas Brothers. It was the reason that Betsy had been staying with Demi for the past month. And, though I was very well aware of what was going on, I asked that Demi bring Betsy over in order to test a theory of mine, a theory regarding the hypnosis. As it turned out, my theory about what was going on was accurate. However, it came at a price. Now that Zora was aware of the fact that Demi had brought Betsy back into the Jonas home, despite the ban, there was no way that Demi would be able to get back in. She’d be banned from the Jonas home in the same way that Betsy was.

From the looks of it, I could tell that there was no possible way for me and Betsy to get Kevin and Joe back from Allison and Zora like we had hoped. It seemed as if there was no way for us to get rid of the girls we so vehemently hated, the girls that were keeping me and my younger sister away from the boys we cared so much for. Betsy was banned from the Jonas home, I was asked by Kevin to stay away from California so long as Allison was a part of Kevin’s life, and there was really no telling as to what might happen to Demi as a result of helping us. Something was bound to happen to Demi because she brought Betsy over in order to help me test my theory. What was going to happen as a result of what we did, I had no clue. All I knew was the fact that Demi was going to be in a whole lot of trouble for ever agreeing to help me and my younger sister get the Jonas Brothers back.

I glanced back at my sister and Demi who were currently standing at the back of the room. Joe was sitting in front of the webcam, his back to me. “Hey, Joe, could you please move the webcam back? I need to see what’s going on in there,” I explained to the middle Jonas.

“Sure,” Joe said.

The computer screen was moved back, as well as the webcam’s field of vision. Thanks to what he did, I could now see what was going on in the room. “Thanks, Joe,” I said.

“You’re welcome,” Joe said.

“I don’t see why you would just do that,” Zora said indignantly. “You boys were never supposed to even be contacting the Weimar girls. This was never supposed to happen. Betsy was supposed to be out of your life, and you were supposed to be proposing to me so as to strengthen our relationship and keep you away from your ex-girlfriend.”

“Yeah, too bad that didn’t happen,” I said. “Unfortunately for you and Allison, I was able to figure out what the two of you were planning and intend on doing everything in my power to stop what you and Allison have been doing. You two are not about to get away with any of this. See, Zora, what you do not seem to realize is the fact that Betsy and I are always going to be a part of the Jonas Brothers’ lives. No matter how hard you and Allison may try to erase us from their minds, we will always have a place in their hearts. I’m afraid the hypnosis is not going to work this time, despite what you may think. All the hypnosis is going to do is delay the inevitable relationships that are going to exist.”

Zora stared at me. “Which is?”

“Isn’t it obvious? I’m referring to Kevanda and Jetsy,” I said with absolute certainty. "Kallison and Jora were to serve but one purpose: to prove that my younger sister and I were meant to be with Joe and Kevin. We were meant to be with the boys. Not you! The fact of the matter is that Kallison and Jora were a means to an end. You need to understand that. Hear that, Joe! You never should have broken up with my sister. Even if Kevin and I can’t be together, you and Betsy should. I’m telling you this right now: she still loves you, despite what happened last Thanksgiving. I’m pretty sure that Betsy got rid of her hot guy list. She was crushed by what you did. Talk to her, Joe. Ask her about what she did with the list. I’m pretty sure of the fact that the hot guy list was destroyed.”

“That’s not going to happen!” Zora yelled.

“Why not?” I asked.

“Because Betsy is never going to see Joe ever again. The same is true with you, Amanda,” Zora explained. “Say goodbye to your little sister because you are never going to see her ever again.” With that, the screen went blank and I was officially cut off from my younger sister. My mind raced with what just happened as nothing but static filled the screen. I had lost contact with them for the moment and I had no clue as to what Zora was up to at the moment. For all I knew, Zora could be hypnotizing the people I cared about so that I could never again get in contact with any one them ever again. It was a possibility that I didn’t want to think about, something that I never wished to deal with. Zora was trying to keep me away from my sister, from someone I cared about more than my own life. She and Kevin were the most important people in my life and I didn’t want to lose them.

Thanks to what Zora had just done, I knew that I might not be able to ever contact my younger sister again. I wouldn’t be able to speak with her unless I happened to go back out to California, something I would never do. I keep my promises. From what I could tell, there was really only one person that could help me with my situation: Karleigh. She had agreed to help me anyway. Now was Karleigh’s chance to prove to me that she was willing to help. At that moment, I was thankful for the fact that Karleigh offered to help. It seemed as if it was the only possible way for me to fix what happened, to fix what Zora caused.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe.