You Taste Delicious. Like Strawberries.

One-Shot.

“Do you think he’ll ever find out?” I asked Andy biting my bottom lip nervously. He shrugged and I hit him over the head frustrated with his lack of attention. He frowned at me before rolling his eyes.

“Patrick, who cares? I thought you wanted Pete to know you had feelings for him”. I breathed in slowly. Of course I did but he was older and wiser, and way more prettier. He was probably already with someone.

“Take a risk for once man” he said getting up taking his beloved newspaper with him. I scowled and buried my head in my hands. What was I gonna do? Picking up my acoustic guitar I strummed it lightly. I decided to take Andy’s advice. I mean, even if I were to get rejected it’s not like it’s the end of the world…right?

Grabbing my guitar I started to walk to his place. My heart was racing and I could feel my palms getting sweatier by the second. I walked through the familiar footpaths chewing on my bottom lip. When I reached his apartment block I decided to take the stairs instead of the elevator. When I reached his door I started to have second thoughts. What if he hated me for confessing my feelings for him? What if he was a homophobe? What happens if I shock him so much that he falls over his coffee table and gets knocked unconscious which sends him into a coma for thirty years?

I shook my head and mentally hit myself. Stop acting stupid Patrick! Knock on the fucking door!. I raised my hand but before I could knock the door was opened and there stood Pete. Should I mention that he was shirtless with only plaid pajama pants clinging onto his hips?

My mouth agape and eyes wide I looked over his body, surprised. He looked kind of shocked that I was standing there and I think with the facial I had, I freaked him out that much more.

“Hey kiddo, did you want something?” he asked. I cringed at the nickname. Kiddo. I hated that name. It made me feel so much more…vulnerable.

“I…I had something to play for you” I said holding up my guitar. He nodded motioning me to come through the door. I stepped inside the familiar scent of vanilla and sex. It was hard to admit but Pete was a bit of a whore. He was beautiful, why not?

I strummed the strings a little, quite nervous and unsure as he stared at me through honey brown eyes.

“Well?” he asked, an eyebrow raised. I smiled awkwardly up at him before concentrating on my guitar pursing my lips. I had never sung in front of Pete. If I really wanted him to get what I was talking about I knew I would have to sing to him.

Is this more than you bargained for yet?
Oh don't mind me I'm watching you two from the closet,
Wishing to be the friction in your jeans.
Isn't it messed up how I'm just dying to be him,
I'm just a notch in your bedpost,
But you're just a line in a song.
Notch in your bedpost, but you're just a line in a song.

Drop a heart, break a name
We're always sleeping in, and sleeping for the wrong team

We're going down, down in an earlier round
And Sugar, we're going down swinging
I'll be your number one with a bullet
A loaded God complex, cock it and pull it.


Stopping there I didn’t look up as much as my body wanted me to. I sat there staring awkwardly at my guitar. Soon the curiosity was overwhelming. I looked up at him to see a wild grin plastered on his face.

“Did you mean that?” he asked. I blushed and nodded just about to speak but before I could say a word I found his lips attacking mine feverishly in a deep kiss. I gasped and he straddled me on his couch, shoving his tongue down my throat.

He pulled away suddenly making me breathless and lightheaded before leaving a trail of kisses down my jaw line and neck to my collarbone. I made a slight whimpering sound as his teeth nipped at my collarbone lightly grazing it.

“P-Pete, What are you d-doing?” I managed to stutter out. He giggled at my high pitched voice and continued to work his magic on my neck while grinding his hips hard against mine. I let out a sound between a gasp and a moan when I felt his erection hard against my inner thigh. At the moment, those pajama bottoms were not doing much for him.

Blushing at the thoughts running through my mind I saw Pete make a grab for my package and squealed when I felt his hand massaging it gently. He chuckled applying more pressure making my eyes roll to the back of my head.

“Baby, your so innocent” he whispered huskily into my ear kissing my temple. “Mmmm, you won’t be for too long” he went on rubbing harder against my crotch. I let a loud and deep, throaty moan escape from my lips. My erection was as hard as it could get against his touch and I wanted him so bad.

“P-Pete, please?” I begged, stuttering. He continued to tease, my whimpering pleas getting louder and more desperate. It came to the point where I grabbed his hand and tried to shove it down my pants but he just giggled girlishly and pulled away.

“Oh for fucks sake, Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz The Third, If you don-Holy Shit!” I yelled. Pete had somehow managed to get his hand down my pants and into my boxers where he was gently stroking my member. I felt his thumb smoothly slide over the slit of my penis and I buckled my hips wildly, my head banging into the couch arms. He wrapped his hand around my cock, slowly and gently pumping speeding his pace up with every thrust of his hand.

I could feel myself coming close. The sensation where I got butterflies at the bottom of my stomach got intense. I tensed up and I knew Pete could feel I as close to. He leaned over me and I felt his hot breath against my cheek.

“Say my name Patrick” he ordered, slowing his pace, taunting me. I gasped and let out other mumbling sounds, my breaths short and shallow.

“Say it Patrick, Say my name. Say it now!” he demanded. I clenched my teeth together.

“I…I-Oh Fuck, Pete, Please!” I yelled, screamed even. He picked up the pace.

“Again” he said. With that I screamed his name at the top of my lungs releasing my warm cum into his hand. My eyes clenched shut I felt sweat drip from my brow. Opening one eye I saw Pete lick his hand happily. I cringed.

“That is disgusting” I said, almost out of breath.

“No Baby, You Taste Delicious. Like Strawberries.”