These Bright Lights Have Always Blinded Me

Chappy Two

"I swear this shit is better then what Mikey makes me for dinner," Gerard said as Mikey and I sat down for lunch.

"What the hell Gerard?!" Mikey yelled.

"No offense," Gerard grinned as a piece of chicken alfredo dripped from his mouth.

"Hey um Gerard you have some white stuff all over your face," I said laughing.

"Thats my bad," Frank said lifting his fork.

"That makes you gay," I declared.

"Nope not if i am receiving, only if I'm giving."

"I didn't want to here that at all," I looked around the table for a second and noticed I'm the only one with boobs. Well, female ones at least, "Where is Chelsea?"

"Last time I saw her was homeroom," Frank said.

"And?"

"She ran out with the dready and lion boy," he shrugged.

"The Germans?"

"Yeah them," He said avoiding looking at me.

"And this is the crew," Chelsea said walking up.

"Yo," I said looking up at Chelsea.

"Uh Ali," Chelsea said wiping her face.

"Thats my fault," Mikey said. I quickly turned to him, "Here I'm sorry babe. Let me help you out," my jaw dropped.

"He is used to that face," Gerard said.

"I already used that line today you asshole," Frank yelled.

"Franklin Iero," Mr. Damian said, "to the principals office. And don't forget your prize of two demerits."

"Well shit," i muttered.

"What was that miss?"

"Shoot," buy it come on your in the check out line but it dammit buy it.

"Alright," he said walking off.

"Power of boobies," I yelled throwing my hands in the air.

"Anyways, this is the crew," Chelsea said.

"I want to go to the mall now," I said throwing my fork at Bob, who had fallen asleep.

"Well we have to wait for shit face to get back," Chelsea groaned.

The bell rang, "lejos a espaƱol, hijo de putas," I said running off. Oh wow I cant wait till the mall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The bitches in the car suck up and down up and down, the bitches in the car suck up and down on my cock," Mikey and Gerard were singing in the car.

"Jeez you guys," I said running my hand through my hair.

We pulled up to a stop, "Well if Gerard doesn't mind," he said backing up his seat, "We can go like this," he said pulling my head over to his lap.

"Uh Gerard may not mind but I do," Bob said.

"Shit, I forgot he was in the car," he said turning around, "Bob your too damn quite."

"Hey we are at the mall," Gerard said.

"Thats cool I wish I could see that," I said having my face still stuck in Mikey's crotch.

"Sorry babe," he said moving his hand.

"AHHHH! finally air," I pinched my nose with my hand, "Babe you smell like fish down there."

"Mikey has a vagina!" Bob and Gerard yelled.

"Okay," Chelsea said walking up to the car, "lets go inside the mall, please?"

"Yes, my oh lesbian love," I said getting out and grabbing Chelsea's hand.

"What the hell Chelsea?!" Mikey said getting out of the car, "Trying to get in on my sex action with Ali."

"Uh NO!" she said yanking her hand away.

"But Chelsea I thought we had something," I said following her as she walked away.

"We can have something," Mikey said pulling me to him.

"Nope no sex," I said kissing him quickly before trying to escape.

"Nope," he said wrapping his arms around me.

"What?"

"Give me a good kiss," he smirked. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him his good kiss. I tied to pull away but he followed leaning forward as I leaned backwards.

"Hello you love birds lets go!" Gerard yelled slamming the door.

"What the hell its my car don't do that shit," Mikey said looking at Gerard.

"My bad," he said walking over to Chelsea.

"But i agree let's go," I said.

"Anything for you baby," Mikey said.

"TO THE INSIDE OF THE MALL!" Chelsea and I yelled before walking towards the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
whatever is written by me is in my point of view

comments???