These Bright Lights Have Always Blinded Me

Chappy Thirty

“CRAIGIE!” I yelled while running out the school doors and hopping in his arms.

“ALI!” he yelled spinning me around before kissing me. I pulled down the front of my shirt and staring for a second, “you are finally eighteen and a day and it’s the last day of school. Are you thinking what I am thinking?”

“Um probably not,” I laughed.

“What are you thinking about?” he laughed.

“How cute you look,” I said smiling. He set me down on the ground.

“Well you look amazing,” he said moving the hair out of my face.

“Thank you,” I said blushing. When hands covered my eyes.

“Guess who,” the person said.

“Michael!” I screamed turning to see his face, “Michael!” I screamed again hugging him, “Max you brought,” I stopped noticing he was wearing zebra striped pants, “What are wearing?”

“New pants,” He smiled while hugging Chelsea.

“Anyways,” I said looking at Michael, “Why are you here?” I asked hugging him again.

“For your belated birthday,” he laughed.

Just then Bill walked out, “Ah!” he said pointing at Michael and I, “She does have a twin!” he yelled.

I laughed at his stupidity, “What are we doing today?” Chelsea asked.

“I was going to see if Ali wanted to go to the movies with me,” Craig smiled.

“I would like that,” I said walking over and wrapping my arms around his neck when a bunch of girls came running over to him pushing me out of the way, causing me to fall on my ass. I just sat there as he tried to get though the crowd to me.

Just then I heard a girl say, “Don’t worry about her Craig she is just a little emo girl,” I just got up and walked off.

“Ali!” I heard Chelsea yell. I looked back to see her running after me.

“What?” I said a little annoyed.

“Why are you just walking off?”

“Because I just don’t want to.”

“What is wrong with you?” she said standing in front of me, “The Ali I know would walk up to Craig in front of all those girls and kiss him. Make all them girls know you are his,” she said turning me around to see Craig looking for me, “Question is do you have the balls to do it?”

“I do to! I have Craig’s balls because he is mine,” I said beginning to walk over there.

“That’s the Ali I know,” Chelsea said walking behind me.

We got up to the crowd of people and I immediately I yelled, “Bitches move!”

I got half way through the crowd when a girl stopped me, “Craig don’t want to see you,” she said getting in my face.

“Really,” I said pushing her out of the way and walking up to Craig, grabbing his face and kissing him. I felt him grin in the kiss, and heard a whole bunch of girls gasp.

“I love this girl!” Craig yelled when I pulled away. I began to talk over to Max’s car when Craig grabbed my hand, “Wait for me,” he said following. We go to the car where Max and Chelsea were and drove off. Today was amazing, till I went to the bathroom.

“Shit!” I yelled.

“What?!” Craig yelled running to the bathroom door.

“Nothing, CHELSEA!” I yelled.

“What?!” she yelled from downstairs.

“I need feminine stuff,” I grinned.

“Well, this ruins the plans for tonight,” Craig sighed.

“Sorry,” I shrugged. A few minutes later I walked out of the bathroom, "so what are the plans this weekend?" I asked walking into the kitchen with everybody.

"Music video," Max and Craig said.

"Am I going?" I asked looking at Monte.

"Yes," Monte sighed out.

"Thank you," I said looking at the floor.

"Cheer up, baby," Craig said lifting my face up to him.

"I can't wait," I said kissing his cheek, "Chelsea too," i said looking at Chelsea then at Monte.

"Yeah," Monte said looking at me in disappointment.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry short chapter