These Bright Lights Have Always Blinded Me

Chappy Thirty-Two

Craig,” I laughed seeing his pants were falling off his ass again.

“What?” he asked looking back at me.

“This,” I said pulling his pants up for him.

“Only reason you are pulling them up is because you can’t take them off,” he smiled taking a hand and running it on my neck to my face.

“So not true,” I said as he kissed me.

I heard somebody clear their throat. I looked over to see Josh Todd, “Yes?” Craig said turning his head to Josh.

“Can I pull you away from your girlfriend for a second?” he asked sticking his hands in his pockets.

“She isn’t my girlfriend,” Craig laughed before walking away.

“Burn!” Monte said walking up to me.

“Shut up I think I like him,” I said looking down.

“Aw,” Monte said hugging me, “When are you going to ask him out?”

“I’m waiting for him to ask me,” I said looking up at Craig talking to Josh.

“He don’t ask people,” Monte laughed, “They ask him.”

“Well, he has to ask me,” I said looking back at Monte with a hand on my hip.

“He won’t,” Monte laughed.

“If he wants me,” I said peeking over at him seeing he was walking back over here, “He will ask me.”

“Good luck,” Monte laughed walking away as Craig walked up.

“Good luck on what?” Craig said pulling me into a hug.

“Nothing,” I smiled. Craig and I sat on the ground. I looked at him before saying, “Have you ever asked a girl out?”

“Nope, they always ask me,” he grinned like he was hinting something.

“Oh,” I said.

“Yeah, I have been hoping this one really pretty girl would,” he said moving hair out of my face.

“I have been hoping this amazing guy would ask me,” I smiled.

“I always get what I want,” he laughed.

“Really? What were we going to do the last day of school’s night?”

“Have sex,” he said grabbing my hand.

“And did you get to?”

“No,” he said looking at his shoes.

“Did you want to?”

“Yes,” he grinned looking up at me.

“Exactly,” I said releasing his hand and walking off.

“You will eventually ask me,” he yelled at me as I walked off to Chelsea and Max.

“No I won’t” I yelled back laughing.

“Ask him what?” Chelsea said holding hands with Max.

“If he would be my boyfriend,” I said pointing at him.

Craig and I were sitting on my bed talking about a bunch of stuff. When he started to kiss me. He laid me back on the bed and began roaming his hand up my shirt I quickly grabbed it before he reached to far, “What?” he said breaking the kiss and looking at me.

“I’m not your girlfriend,” I said sitting up.

“Ali,” he laughed, “So?”

“Nope,” I said taking his hands off of me.

“You don’t mean that,” He said going to kiss me again. I was serious I wasn’t going to ask him, he had to ask me. His voice made me weak at my knees. I pushed his face away from mine.

“Oh my god,” he laughed, “You are serious,” his jaw dropped. I simply shook my head, “What do I have to do to kiss you?”

“Ask me,” I said shrugging.

“Nope,” he said standing his ground.

“Fine,” I said kissing him on the cheek, getting up, and beginning to walk to the door. Right when I began to open it I saw Craig’s hand holding it shut.

“I love you,” He said rubbing his nose on my neck.

“That’s nice,” I stuttered.

“You know you want to ask me,” he said so seductively.

“Really, I do?” I said turning my whole body towards him.

“I am not going to win, am I?” he asked. I shook my head, “I want to kiss you,” Craig said putting his forehead to mine.

“That’s nice,” I said being a smartass.

“You win,” he said leaning to kiss me.

“Ask,” I said placing my hand between our faces.

“Will you bee my girlfriend?” he said before I moved my hand to kiss him, “What’s your answer?” he asked letting go of the door. I shrugged and walked out the door, “Ali I want an answer.”

“Yes,” I said before pulling out my cell phone to see five messages from Chelsea.

Chelsea: Max asked me to be his girlfriend.

Chelsea: Hello?

Chelsea: You know if you are jealous tell me.

I ignored the rest before walking out the front door, “Its beautiful,” I said to myself.

“Just like you,” Craig said as I felt his arms wrap around my waist, “You are mine now,” he whispered in my ear.

“No,” I laughed, “You are mine,” That moment was perfect and I love it.