These Bright Lights Have Always Blinded Me

Chappy Forty-Eight

Craig, Leila and I were sitting in the car driving back to my house when Craig was complaining about something.

“Why couldn’t you just stay in the hospital?” he asked then I remembered.

“Because I hate the hospital,” I said looking at him and he looked over at me, “I think you should keep your,” I began to say as he slammed on the breaks making me jolt forward and hurt myself, “What the hell you fucking asshole?” I yelled at him as my chest began to hurt.

“You can fucking walk home if you want,” he said unlocking the doors.

“Fine I will,” I said opening the door and walking over to the sidewalk.

“Ali I didn’t mean it,” he said following me on the road as I walked on the sidewalk.

“I have two feet,” I said continuing,

“Ali, please,” he begged, “I will take you to Ronnie’s apartment,” he pleaded.

“You promise?” I said opening the car door as he was still driving.

“Promise we will go now,” he said stopping.

“But Leila,” I said before he stopped me.

“I will stay in the car with her,” he said leaning over to the door to kiss me.

“And if I don’t take you to Ronnie's you can take whatever you want away from me,” he said smiling.

“Thank you,” I said kissing him.

“Now get in,” he said slapping his hand on the seat and biting his lower lip like a nerd.

“Kay,” I said getting back in.

We drove straight to Ronnie’s apartment, “Thank you babe,” I said kissing Craig and running inside. I didn’t run into any of the guys until I got to the second to top floor, I saw them but they didn’t see me. I ran up the stairs till I go to Ronnie’s apartment. I knocked on the door before sweetly saying, “Ronnie, baby let me in,” I said that and about threw up but, I knew it would get me in. Also lucky for me I was wearing a low cut shirt that exposed some cleavage.

“Who is it?” he said opening the door a crack.

“It’s me silly,” I said trying to seem innocent. I had no feelings for him what so ever but I was hoping he was on the horny side.

“Well hello pretty lady,” he said leaning to kiss me.

I pulled back before saying, “Aren’t you going to let me in first?” I said giggling.

“Anything for you,” he said opening the door so I can walk in and right when in got past him he smacked my ass. It completely grossed me out but oh well I could distract him and get Chelsea out. I didn’t know how far I would have to take it which scared me to death.

“I missed you,” I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

“Baby girl I missed you too,” I was his baby girl; Chelsea was the Baby doll its how it went. He lent down kissing me leading me to the couch. He sat down and I straddled his hips still kissing him. Ewy, fucking, ew, this was really making me want to throw up.

Just then I felt my phone vibrate, “Hold on Ronnie,” I said pulling back.

“Like I said before anything for you,” he said picking up a vodka bottle and drinking it.

It was a text message.

Tom: What the hell are you doing?!-Chelsea.

Me: Creating a distraction get out as soon as you can.

“Now where were we,” I said kissing him again.

“Wait, don’t you have that boy toy?” he said getting suspicious.

I thought for a second before lying and saying, “I would cheat on him with you any day.”

He smiled before saying, “I raised you right,” and kissing me again.

I hated this I was basically cheating on Craig but I was fucking saving Chelsea. Ronnie laid me on my back and was kissing up and down my neck before I heard footsteps to the door I had to distract Ronnie so he wouldn’t catch on. Go I hated this.

“Ronnie, I want you!” I screamed bringing his face to mine. I was praying I wouldn’t have to say that.

“I have Chelsea for sex,” he said grinning, “I can kiss you forever through.”

“I don’t care about that stupid bitch Chelsea,” I lied, “I want you,” I said before my phone vibrated.

Tom: thank you now get out!

“That’s Craig,” I lied, “He is on his way home,” I said getting up, “I am supposed to be watching Leila but she is with Monte right now and if Craig finds out I will get in so much trouble,” I was walking to the door.

“I want you to see Chelsea first,” he grinned taking a sip of vodka.

“No I am good,” I said backing up to the door and opening it slightly.

“Please, baby,” he said walking up and pushing it shut.

“Ronnie I broke out of the hospital to see you I have to get back,” I said and he released the door.
I quickly opened it and ran downstairs where I saw Chelsea and everybody, “Don’t ask questions let’s go,” I said running out the front door.

“You fucking tramp!” I heard Ronnie yell when I walked out the door.

I never want to relive that moment again ever. I thought getting in the car. I slammed my head back in the seat and closed my eyes, “I am sorry Craig,” I whispered before falling asleep.

”No Ronnie I want to go to the beach. Just you Chelsea Mikey and me,” I said tugging on his shirt.

“We will one day I promise,” he said before I heard the sirens and the cops cars rushing to my house where Ronnie was and that I thought would be the last I saw of him but I was wrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short but i have finals and reports due all this week and i wont be able to write....maybe?