These Bright Lights Have Always Blinded Me

Chappy eight

Me being the dumbass I am, I walked over to Tom, "Hey, Tom we need to talk," i felt so stupid over there in my skinny jeans and Escape The Fate T-shirt.

"Sure Al, Anything for you," he said getting up and I heard a whole bunch of laughter.

"You need to talk to Chelsea and tell her that your not gonna ditch her."

"You need to stop worring so much," he said kissing me forehead, "I will see you in sixth period. I will meet you at your locker."

"Oh-kay," I said walking away. I looked back once and Kat shot me a dirty look. ahhhh shit I'm in something now.

~----------sixth period----------~

"Ello," I said seeing Tom at my locker.

"Told you I would meet you here," he said smiling and linking arms with me.

This is breaking so many rules I thought till Mikey came up taking my other arm.

"Don't you love how your boy friend has some adavnced classes he can be with you in," He smiled kissing my forehead, "I love you."

"I love you, too," I said.

"What's wrong?"

"I will explain later," I said walking with them in to algebra II.

I felt my phone vibrate and I flipped it open.

Mikey: wat r u doing aftr skool.

Me:I think me and Steven are going out to eat then im going to just go to sleep.

Mikey: would ur bro care if i stay the nite

Me:Does he ever?

Mikey: Well i kno its just you 2 that live there & i wann make sure its k

Me:You know his one rule.

Mikey:No sex?

Me:Yep

Mikey:darn

"Ms. Strait," The teacher said, female by the way.

"Yes," I said grinning.

"This is your final warning," she said pointing to my pantech matrix, I loved the thing so much I named it, Maxie.

"But Maxie is my bestest friend," I smiled.

"You and Chelsea I worry about," she said walking off.

"Your phone is name Maxie?" Tom asked.

"Yes," I grinned.

"I swear you and Chelsea are the weirdest friends but I love you guys," he said hugging me.

"I love her more," Mikey said jelaously.

"Mikey, I sleep with you not him."

The bell rang and Tome, Mikey and I linked arms and walked of to our lockers.