Face Down

The End

harmony shuffled threw her clothes packing the ones she would be bringing on the mini road trip.
It had been a sudden decision, Ronnie came up at 3am and told her to pack and get ready cause it was going to be and over night trip. they would get there around eightish and check into a hotel and go to the cemetery do what was needed and leave the morning after.
Harmony walked into the kitchen to see Ronnie with a cup of coffee talking to Staci.
“I’m ready.” She yawned.

The Car ride was long, and Harmony slept most of the way, only waking up when Ronnie stopped for gas.
“16 hours and we’re here.” Ronnie said. Harmony stretched and curled back up.
Ronnie laughed and got out of the car. slung both bags over his shoulder and walked around the other side and scooped Harmony up and on his hip. She snuggled into his shoulder.
It must’ve been quite a site to see a 15 year old being carried. The clerk at the desk even looked up him funny as she gave him key card.
He went up the elavator and layed her on the bed for her to sleep.

Harmony looked at the grave while Ronnie sat in the car.
“Hi daddy.” She started. “I guess you know about what’s happening, and I don’t know if that was you in my dream a while back when I was still living with her[/] but, I want you to know that it wasn’t your fault how I was treated.” She stopped and took a much needed breath and sat down on the grass.
“I guess i’ve been doing okay, I really wish you were here though. I mean I know I was little and I don’t really remember much, But i really miss you.
“Ronnie is really nice, and I hope you don’t mind that I call him dad, but I figure it’s the least i could do since he helped me out allot and stuff. I mean it’s giving him some respect. I’m doing really better with everything really, and I think I’m ready to live the life I was meant for.”
“Thats good,” Harmony whipped around to see Ronnie standing there. “you almost ready to go?” He asked.
“Yeah.” Ronnie turned to go back the car. Harmony walked up to the gravestone and kissed it.
“I love you daddy,” And as she turned to walk away, A wind blew buy and seemed to whisper,
I love you too
At that seemed to be the ending point for all her troubles.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end,
and no there wont be a sequal.