Don't Give In To Temptation

Standalone.

“What should I do?”
I can’t understand why he couldn’t just answer the damn question. It’s not hard! But no. He wants me to answer the question myself. Look inside your heart. I grumbled. Fucking bullshit. I don’t even see why I bother.

“It’s because you can’t do much else” I heard someone say from behind me. Or was it something? I looked over the man. Long dark hair, pale skin, amazing hazel eyes. He was beautiful…in that dark yet charming way.

“Who are you?” I asked, an eyebrow raised. No one mentioned anyone else intruding on my journey.

“Gerard.” He replied shortly yet smoothly, a sexy smirk gracing his full pouty lips. Was this a test or something? Cause if it was I was definatly going to fail.

“What do you want?” I asked, curiosity clear in my voice. I tried to make my voice more harsh but it faltered when I looked him over even more, scanning him with my eyes.

“Isn’t it obvious Frank? It’s you” he replied. He moved closer to me, lust and hunger shining in his eyes. I chewed on my bottom lip. Shit. Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit. What the fuck was I supposed to do know?

His body was now dangerously close to mine. So close I could feel his eyelashes brush lightly against my cheek. Gripping my wrists in his hands he shoved me hard against a wall that only moments ago was non-existent. Instantly, I grew hard. I could tell by the way his skin felt against mine that he wasn’t human. He couldn’t be. He was much more stronger and he had some sort of power radiating off of him.

“How do you know my name?” I managed to choke out. He grabbed my chin with his right hand roughly pushing it up so my eyes looked straight into his.

“That doesn’t matter at the moment Frank, what matters is that you have a little problem down there, and I think I should help you with it”. His hips thrusted into mine and I growled playfully.

In a moment our lips were locked and we both fought for dominance, tongues entangling with each other. His hands traveled up and down my sides before they settled onto my hips.

Forcefully, Gerard yanked and tugged at my tight jeans, trying to get them off as fast as he could. I couldn’t believe my luck. I laughed mockingly at the bullshit I was feed.

Gerard parted his lips from mine leaving me a bit dizzy. He gave me a wink before sinking to his knees blowing gently on my member. I let out a long loud moan and bit my lip, entangling my right hand into his long black locks.

I looked down at him and he looked up at me asking for approval. I nodded furiously and watched as he slowly licked the tip of my cock making me throw my head backwards in pleasure.

Suddenly Gerard had disappeared and I was again surrounded in white.
“Frankie, you fail to pass the test of temptation” A booming loud voice echoed. I let out a frustrated scream.

“God, you are an asshole!”. There was a chuckle and a little girl appeared out of no where.

“Who are you?” Frank asked confused.

“I am God” She said with a small giggle. Frank raised his perfectly arched eyebrows and watched as the girl before him turned into Gerard.

“W-Wha?”. Gerard shook his head.

“You know, To be one of my Angel’s your supposed to be pure”. Frank frowned. Gerard changed again, this time into a teenage boy. Frank went pale.

“Oh My God, You really are God?” he asked. The teenage boy nodded. Franks mouth dropped to the floor.

“And you licked my cock?” The teenage boy changed into a long haired blond girl with a body shaped like an hour glass. “And Your telling me to be pure”.