Let's Start Over

1

Well I finally turned 16 so I should have a bit more say in my life, but nope. If I had more say in my life I wouldn't be sat on this damn plane. The court says ' I have to wait until im 18' gosh I hate them.
Well my name is Lucy Casady and at this moment in time i'm waiting for this damn plane to land in california so I can go live with my dad, who I have never seen before.

My mum passed away about three weeks ago due to a car accident. I miss her so much.
The good thing about moving to Huntington is that my boyfriend of a year lives there, so i'll get to surprise him tomorow.
I sat on the plain playing with the bracelet my mum gave me before she died.

I had another three hours of the plain ride to go and i was so bored.
I decided on sleep and it soon over came me.

I woke up to the flight attendant tapping me on the shoulder.
Bitch, i'd like to make that fake smile disapear

''The flight has ended'' she said with a fake smile

''Thanks'' i said unbuckling myself and getting my Avenged sevenfold messenger bag.

I grabbed my suitcase and went outside to meet my dad.

I saw a guys holding a peice of paper with my name on it and next to him were 4 more guys.
I went up to him to see it was Zacky Vengeance, and he was holding my name.
No way, He's my dad.
I walked up to him trying to keep my excitment down.
''Hey'' i said

''You must be Lucy'' he said taking my luggage

''Yeah, and i most certainly know who you are'' i said showing him my messenger bag.

''Your a fan, im guesing'' he said

''Yup'' i said

My life was finally turning for the better. I think
♠ ♠ ♠
My other story sucked so i made this one.

XX