Let's Start Over

2

I sat in the car with Jimmy on one side of me and Johnny on the other side of me.

''I think you'll like it here in huntington'' said Jimmy out of nowhere

''I dont know, im not a fan of the sun'' I said playing with my thumbs.

''Why?'' he asked a bit shocked.

''It burns'' I said simply .

''Well its not going to freeze things is it'' he said with a bit of a laugh.

''I suppose not'' I said .

Okay so the real reason I dont like the sun is because im a halfbreed.

Half human, Half vampire. Once a month I have to feed on fresh blood or i'll baisicaly die.
And tonight was the night I needed to feed. I took all of my willpower not to just jump on one of these guys and kill them.
Luckily we can survive if we go into the sun but i just dont like it and I dont tan either.

We finally arrived at his house and it was nice and big.

I got out of the car and Brian andZacky my dad took my suitcase inside.
I entered the house and it was stunning, if i was my dad i wouldn't let the rest of the guys come in.

I got showed to my new room and i packed my clothes away.
I was thrown of track by a girl coming in.

''Hey, im Gena'' she said givig me a hug. '' Im your step mum'' she said

I could feel the pulse in her neck and my fangs were starting to come out and my vision became ten times better.

''Hi'' i said

When she pulled away from me i kept my mouth shut to hide my fangs, but she looked at me in a weird way.

''Your eyes are so dark'' she said

I felt my fangs go back into my gums so it was safe to talk.

''I know theyr'e suppost to be blue, but it depends on the light and how bright it is outside, if it is bright they turn darker'' i lied

''Oh....thats cool'' she said '' Anyway i best go back downstairs before the guys destroy the house'' she said

''Okay, i'll see you later'' i said

Once she left i laid on my bed and thought about how close i was to chomping on her neck.

This is going to be a lot harder than i thought it would be
♠ ♠ ♠
Second update

WOOP
comments= love
Sorry i havn't updated in so long
I will be updating tonight, im at school at the moment
XD