Let's Start Over

3

I sat on my bed listening to music when somebody knocked on my door.

''Lucy, can i come in?'' came my dads voice

''Yeah'' i said sitting up on my bed.

My dad came in the room and sat on the bed.

''Where all going out, do you want to come?'' he asked

''Nah, i think im just going to get some rest, the flight took my energy'' i lied

''Okay, will you be okay on your own?'' he asked

''Yeah, i can look after myself'' i said with a smile

''Okay, we probably wont be too long, just a couple of hours'' he said

''Okay'' i said

When he left the room i demised a little plan for my night.

When they leave i have to hunt.

Where'a a good place around here?

Clubs, always full of pissed people, sounds good.

I heard the guys all leave and there cars driving away.

Perfect.

I changed into black skinny jeans, a plain white top and some black pumps and headed off to find a target.

I saw a club in veiw and somebody leaning against a wall. In all honesty he looked smashed.

He looked at me and smirked then walked toward me.

''Hey, whats a pretty girl like you doing around here?'' he asked

''looking for a guy like you'' i said. I could have cringed at how much of a slut i sounded then. I hated acting like this.

He smiled and grabbed my arm, he dragged me into a near by alleyway and stood infront of me.
I looked around to see nobody there.

I grabbed him and pulled him closer, making sure to cover his mouth with my hand to stop his screams. I pulled his head back so his neck was in perfect veiw and sank my fangs deep into his neck. His muffled screams filled the night sky.

His blood filled my mouth and soon enough he was dead.

I let go of him and he dropped to the floor. I felt as though i was being watched. i turned around to see a shocked looking brian stood there.

Oh shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
I finally updated....YAY!

Sorry i didn't update for so long i've been busy.

And i would like to thank Jessica ...XX, she an awsome person. Check out her story its awsome and its got plenty of avenged in it XD