Let's Start Over

5

I watched as the two girls walked over to me and stood in front of me.

''Can i help you?'' i asked

''Well we noticed you went into the bathroom after my friend did, and i was wondering if you saw were she went'' asked one of them.

The girls around here all look the frigging same. Tanned, dyed blonde hair and extremely revealing clothes.

''Nope'' i said turning my attention back to my drink.

''But you were in there with her'' the other one said

''Do i look like your friends babysitter, no. So i don't watch everywhere she goes'' i said

She simply huffed and walked off with the other girl following behind her.
God why do people have to be so annoying?

I looked back at the table to see all eyes on me, which made me very uncomfortable.

''What was that about?'' asked Jimmy

''I don't know, they lost their friend so their trying to blame me for it'' i lied

''Okay'' he said. they all looked like they believed me but that was proved wrong when i looked at my dad and Brian who looked like they were trying to read my face expressions.

I simply looked away from their gaze and went back to my drink.

Once we were home i sat on the couch and watched TV with jimmy and johnny whilst my dad, Brian and Matt were doing god knows what.

''Are you excited for school?'' asked Jimmy out of the blue

''School? man that sucks'' i said making him chuckle.

''Well its Saturday so you have two days'' he said

''I hate school'' i said getting up and going to my room.

I laid on my bed and thought about my mum for a bit. Why did she have to die. She was a vampire and my dad is human. Wait a minute Vampires don't die, so she should be alive. And nothing pierced her heart so she should still be living. That must mean she was the human and Zacky's the vampire.

Once i pieced it together i started to freak out.This was not good if i was correct.
I thought my mum was the vampire and had accepted me as a half breed. Most vampires think of half breeds as mockeries, so they usually kill them, torture them but if you find one thats nice enough, which is highly doubted, they might turn you completely.
So i need to keep control over what i do and not give it away. Or else i just might end up dead.

And I'm sure as hell i do not want to die. Well not yet anyway.
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated

YAY

comments=lovage