Appelle-moi Mon Cherie

Anytime. Anyplace. Anywhere. Anyway.

She rolled in her bed, crumpling sound filling the room. The trail of goose bumps on her skin from a cold, silky sheets from beneath her, wrapped around her small frame and barely covering anything, but enough.

She looked at the phone next to her bed on a nightstand wanting it to ring.

Wanting him to call her.

Desire burned inside of her when the annoying noise of phone ringing spread around her. She quickly stood up and put her hand on the handset, not wanting to sound desperate and answer immediately.

She knew that it was him, calling her.

Only he could call her in tiniest hours of the night.

After third ring, she brought the receiver to her full, plush lips, smiling.

“Hallo?” She said, smile evident in her voice.

“Did I wake you up?” He asked on the other side of the receiver, worryingly.

“Do you really care, or just making a small talk?”

“What would you say if I do really care?” He teased her.

“Then I would say that you don’t have to worry. I wasn’t sleeping in the first place.”

“Well since we are both awake, how ‘bout you come over?” The teasing in his voice made her desire built up to the max.

She ran her hand through her hair and down her neck, chest and stomach finding its goal.

“What are you suggesting?” She asked her voice low as she closed her eyes, the scene already playing in her mind.

“I’m not telling anything. You just have to see it for yourself.” He answered her back, voice level matching hers. She knew for sure that he was impatient and doing the same thing as her.

“I’ll be there in an hour.” She breathed.

“Don’t make me wait too long.” He told her warningly.

She smiled and hung up. Standing up she picked her clothes and got dressed.

Frilly black dress hugged her small figure as she put her black matching pumps to her feet. Her long wavy golden hair rested on her bare shoulders.

She smiled at the reflection in the mirror. Satisfied with the way she looked she grabbed the keys to her car and closed the door.

The smell of hot Vegas night filled her lungs as she walked slowly towards the car. Accident passersby kept looking at the beautiful girl, walking the short distance on the sidewalk to her car, swaying her hips, making her dress rise as she walked.

So many men wanted a wind to blow, just a little, just enough to lift that dress a little higher.

She put one of her hands on the car, unlocking it with the other. As soon as the door closed, her cell phone started ringing. His name flashed across the screen making her smile. He was getting inpatient by every single passing moment, and she liked for him to chase her.

“Where are you?” He asked huskily when she answered the phone.

“I’m coming.” She said, her words having double meaning.

“Hurry.” He said. She could imagine him, in his bead, blinds on, lying down in only his boxers, biting his full lip anxiously as he waited her to come.

As she approached the tall building, her heart started beating harder. She locked her car and began walking the distance between parking lot and the entrance to his apartment.

To him.

She knocked lightly on the door, waiting. There were noises coming from the other side of the door, footsteps, the sound of door chain being removed, the screeching sound of door handle.

The door opened and there stood a boy, tall, his hair in a mess, his full lips slightly bruised from biting. Seeing her standing at his door, dressed to the nines only for him, made the blood from his head rush down to his boxers. He moved away from the door allowing her entrance.

Her heels clicked against marble floor, slowly making its way towards the carpet cowered area. He closed the door and put his hands on her shoulders, pulling her to him.

Her back was to his chest, he was kissing her neck and she traced her fingers down his sides. He groaned when her fingertips brushed against his skin. His hand traveled up to her chin lifting her head to meet her lips in a lustful kiss.

She turned around never breaking the kiss, placing her hands on his waist. His tongue explored her mouth, her tongue, her lips, her neck. She stood on her toes kissing his lips once again, capturing his lower lip between her teeth. She put her hands on his chest pushing him away from her. He grunted displeased by her action.

She let her feet take her to his bedroom, the route she knew too well. Walking backwards, she winked at him and called for him with her fingers. He walked up to her, picking her up, her legs around his waist, ankles crossed.

They fell on the cold, sateen designer sheets kissing fiercely. The only obstacle between them was a piece of expensive designer dress. Soon enough that was gone.

His hand travel up her leg, her soft silky skin against his own.

The sounds of headboard hitting the wall and screams erupted from the room.

When she woke up, the Sun still wasn’t up. With a sheet over her skin, she looked at the sleeping figure next to her.

A smile crept in the corners of her lips.

He was everything she ever wanted and needed in a guy.

Slowly, careful not to wake him up, she stood up, picked her clothes from the floor and got dressed.

She left a piece of paper on the nightstand next to the bed and left.

By the time she exited the building, the Sun was already shining, putting all of the fluorescent night signs to shame.

He woke up to an empty bed. He got up and saw the little note on the nightstand.

Call me on the line
Call me, anytime
Call me my love
You can call me any day or night


It was one of those days when you knew that everything would be perfect. With a smile still attached to her lips and a fresh set of clothes, she drove her small car towards the place she worked.

The wind was messing with her hair, while driving her convertible down the busy Las Vegas Boulevard.

She walked to the small building, making every man gasp at one look at her. The second she closed the door, her phone rang. She took it out of her purse and his name flashed across the screen.

She smiled to herself, pressed the little green button, and placed the phone to her ear.

“Hallo?”

She heard him saying something to her in French, and her smile grew bigger. She waited patiently for him to finish his speech before continuing.

“I read your note you left.” He said.

“Did you now?”

“Mhm.” She knew that he was smiling from the other side of the line. “What time you get of the work?” He asked.

“Well, I just got here, but I’m pretty sure that, even though you own the place, you have to come.” She bit her lip, stifling a giggle.

“True. I do own the place. And as your boss, I’m telling you to come to my office.”

“Your office?” She asked confused. She opened the door to his office carefully, knowing for a fact that he’s not there.

When she entered completely inside and closed the door, she sighed.

“Why would you tell me to …” But he cut her off by pressing his full lips to hers. The phone fell down from her hand and he locked the door, not breaking the kiss.

His hands explored her body, inch by inch, touching her skin below her shirt causing her to moan in his mouth. He smirked against the kiss and pulled her closer. Their bodies were touching, heartbeats matching.

She traced her fingers across his arm to his neck pulling him for another lustful kiss.

“How many languages do you speak?” She asked when he moved his lips down to her neck, sucking on it lightly.

“Five or six.” He responded, his hot breath making her shiver.

“Plus the, uh, international language?” She moaned when he found her sweet spot. He smiled and kept working on getting her shirt off.

“That's right.” She brought his head to her level, looking deeply in his eyes.

He moved away from her, taking her by the hand and leading the way to the desk. He placed her gently on the desk, lowering his hands to her knees, making her wrap her legs on his waist. She laid down on the cold surface, pulling him down with her. He separated her legs, positioning himself.

They fit perfectly with each other.

And in every way possible.

“Brendon, promise never to hurt me.” She said while buttoning up his shirt. She was fully dressed, fixing her hair.

He moved closer to her, cupping her face in his palms.

“I’ll never hurt you Natalie. I love you.” He brought their lips together in a sweet kiss.

“I love you too.” She kissed him back. “Appelle-moi mon Cherie. Anytime. Anyplace. Anywhere. Anyway.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy birthday Brendon Urie

Comments are always appreciated