I'm Not Running Away.

I Have To Take My Time.

"Oh, my." Brian stops in his tracks, his jaw hanging open.
"Hey, baby. You still want that dance?" I ask flirtatiously.
"Nuh uh," he shakes his head, running over to me, and pulling me into his arms.
His lips meet mine in a fiery, passionate kiss, quickly pushing his tongue into my mouth. I run my hands through his hair, gripping tightly to keep myself from sighing. He breaks away, moving his mouth to my neck, biting gently. A low moan escapes my lips, which only spurs him on. I grip his hair more tightly, and press myself closer to him. I feel his arms tighten around my lower back, and hear him breathe in sharply.
"Mm, let's go upstairs, babe," I gasp breathlessly.
"Sure thing." He growls back.
We run upstairs like a pair of teenagers, reaching our bedroom, Brian opens the door, pulling me in and kicking it shut behind him.
We slam against the wall, momentarily winding me.
"You okay?" He asks.
"Uh huh." I nod vigorously, locking my mouth onto his.
He kisses back, his hands finding my slutty knickers, and pushing them down, careful not rip them. He pushes his fingers slowly into me, starting at a slow pace, but quickly increasing his speed as my moans and gasps encourage him onwards.
His thumb moves to my clit, rubbing gently, but hard enough to make my knees give way.
"You okay?" He repeats.
"Yeah, I just got a little weak in the knees.." I trail off in embarassment, but he just laughs, and carries me to the bed.
He lays me down, but I sit up quickly, undoing my corset and throwing it to the floor, and quickly pulling Brian on top of me. He brushes a strand of hair from my face, a small smile lighting his face.
"You okay, Bri?" I ask quietly, smiling back at him.
"Yeah... kinda... not really." He replies haltingly.
"What's wrong, babe?"
"I don't see how I managed to deserve you again. How I deserved someone so beautiful as you are." He says, smiling more at me, and kissing my forehead.
My heart leaps, and I pull his face towards mine, gently kissing his lips before rolling onto my side so that he is next to me, instead of on top of me.
I prop my head up on my hand, and sigh happily, "I love you so much, Brian."
"I love you, too, Kitty. Forever and always." He smiles at me, and I sigh again.
He slides his arm onto my waist, and pulls me closer to him. Although the desire to have sex with him is still there, I don't actually need to now. I'm happy to lie here in bed, feeling secure in the knowledge that his arms are around me, and that we are in love.
I begin to think about this more, and I realise that the world could be crashing down around me, and I wouldn't feel too bad, because I feel safe with him. I know that this feeling will get me through the times when we aren't speaking, or the times when things are tough for all of us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 2: Done and dusted!