I Smoked Pot And Nobody Died

Chapter Fourteen

Luckily for me, than band hadn't had anything public for about three days following the incident at the radio station. They had been working in the studio mostly so we were just on call incase one of the boys wanted to go out or some kind of emergency arose.

But all easy streaks must come to an end though and that one did when the need for a night of clubbing arose. I knew for a fact that the night would not be as fun for me as it would be for them.

All of the boys had left the studio and gone to their individual apartments to get ready. We decided against picking them up individually and on getting them in pairs instead. Owen and I would be picking up Bill and Tom while Paul and Tyler got Georg and Gustav.

''Do you think you'll be able to keep your hands off of him tonight?'' Owen teased as we drove.

''Actually, I was planning on taking him on the floor the second he opens the door.'' I replied sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

''I'm afraid I can't let you do that Twigs, one scandal a week is enough.''

''Shut up Owen. I'm quite capable of handling myself thank you very much.'' I said when we pulled into the parking lot of Tom's building.

''Back in five.'' I said as I hopped out of Owen's SUV.

As I rode the elevator up to Tom's floor, I wondered if I could handle myself. I mean, what if Tom opened the door stark naked? I don’t think I'd be able to help myself.

I counted the numbers on the doors until I reached Tom's, at which point I knocked.

When Tom opened the door, he was fully dressed and adjusting his hat. God did he ever look good.

''What do you think?'' he asked, gesturing to his clothes.

There were no appropriate words for what I thought about how he looked, so I did the only thing that came to mind.

I grabbed the back of his neck and attached my lips to his, pushing his lips apart with my tongue.
He reacted the way I had hoped he would and put both hands on my lower back, pulling my body against his.

We kissed furiously as Tom closed the door and I removed his hat, throwing it across the room.
He immediately went to work on the buttons on the front of my shirt, but in his haste, seemed to be having some trouble.

''Fuck it.'' I mumbled against his lips and ripped my shirt the rest of the way open. Tom looked down at my now exposed torso, his eyes burning with the lust we were both feeling.

I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and yanked it over his head. The second his flawless body was exposed, I pressed mine against his and attached my lips to his, kissing him deeply.

He groped at my breasts through my bra as he pushed me against the door, his hips digging into mine. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he started to kiss my neck and the top of my chest.

I moaned slightly and dug my nails into his shoulders when he bit down on the sensitive skin at the base of my neck.

I could feel his erection pressing into my and I dug my hips down into his fervently. I didn't just want this to happen, I needed it to.

At the feeling of my crotch rubbing against his, a sound almost like a whimper came from the back of his throat and I began to slide down the door.

Soon enough, we were kissing furiously on the floor, both of us desperately groping the other. I smiled a bit at the fact that our first time was going to be on the floor of his apartment, with the top of my head pressed against the door.

Tom yanked my pants off and stared down at my almost naked body. He ran his hands up my thighs, over my stomach and began to massage my breasts through my bra.

I knitted one hand in his hair and pulled his head to the side so that I could kiss and bite his neck.

''Jules.'' He moaned in my ear.

''Jules.'' He moaned again, really turning my on and I wrapped my legs around him.

''Jules.'' He said a third time. ''Jules? Jules? Earth to Jules!'' Tom waved his hands in front of my face, pulling me back to reality.

''We have to go to uh, thing.'' I said, still a little dazed.

''Let's go.'' He said as he closed his door.

''What were you thinking about back there?'' Tom asked as we walked down the hall.

''Nothing.'' I answered quickly. ''Nothing at all.''
♠ ♠ ♠
OH MAN! How many of you thought that was actually happening? I knew it.

Thanks for reading, subscribing, and/or commenting! I appreciate it!