I Smoked Pot And Nobody Died

Chapter Twenty-six

''Ok.'' The word was out of my mouth before any other part of me could object.

Tom replaced his lips on mine, this time with a hungry passion. His hands were all over my body and mine all over his. It was like I couldn't get close enough to him no matter how tightly I held myself against his body.

He backed into his apartment and I followed, kicking the door closed behind me. As soon as the latch clicked, Tom pushed me against the door with his body. I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and yanked it over his head.

I barely suppressed a moan at the sight of his exposed torso and the thoughts of what I'd be doing to it in a minute.

Tom's hands slid up my side, taking my shirt with them. When the piece of cloth was clear of my head, he attached his lips to my neck and my head lolled to the side to give him more room.

I reached for his belt and pulled it off in one swift gesture, causing his pants to fall instantaneously. He leaned back and looked at me, his eyebrows raised. I winked and laced my fingers in his hair, pulling his lips to mine.

I put my legs around his waist and I could feel how hard he was already. I smirked before moving to kiss and bite his neck.

Tom backed into his bedroom door and then fumbled with the knob. When we were inside, I slid down from his waist and slipped off my shorts.

I sat down on his bed and slid up towards the headboard. Tom quickly followed, placing his body on top of mine. I groped at every bit of his exposed skin as he covered mine with kisses.

He gently massaged one of my breasts through my bra and I moaned lightly which only seemed to make the tent in his boxers taller.

When he started to kiss from my collarbone, down my torso, and toward my danger zone, I took the liberty to remove my bra.
I was a little nervous; after all, Tom had probably slept with girls who had way better bodies than mine. My insecurity must have shown on my face because Tom leaned down to my ear.

''You're perfect.'' He whispered and then kissed my ear.

I smiled softly but was brought back to earth when he dug his hips down into mine. I moaned a bit and he smirked.

I flipped him over, catching him off guard, and began to kiss down his perfectly formed torso. I lightly trailed my tongue down the center line of his abs and I saw him grip the sheets as he squirmed under my touch.

I pulled lightly on the elastic of his boxers with my teeth before taking them off all together.

''Do you have a-''

''Right nightstand.'' He said, reading my mind.

I took the condom out and slowly rolled it onto him, earning myself a moan from Tom.

I let him turn me back over and his hands slipped into the side of my underwear. They were gone in seconds and then Tom was hovering over me, nothing between us.

''Re-'' I cut him off my lacing my hands in his hair and pulling his lips to mine, my tongue pushing past his lips to meet his.

He slammed into me in one swift thrust and I broke the kiss to let an almost embarrassingly loud scream rip from my throat.

''I knew I wasn't the only one desperate for this.'' Tom whispered and then lightly kissed the skin below my ear.

''Shut up and fuck me.'' I managed to get out and I felt Tom smirk against my neck.

He picked up the pace, thrusting in and out of me with a steady rhythm. I could feel something ten times more powerful than anything I'd ever felt in my life building in the pit of my stomach. I was moaning like a whore, but I couldn't help it. He was amazing.

''Tom!'' I screamed when he hit that spot that makes every nerve your body explode.

A few more thrusts and the feeling in my stomach finally stopped building and started releasing. It was the most amazing thing I'd ever felt in my life and stars exploded in my head as my eyes rolled back and I screamed again at that chagrin bringing decibel.

Tom came soon after me, his moan almost matching the volume of my scream.
After riding out our orgasms, Tom collapsed beside me and I rested my head on his chest as we caught our breath. If we had been sweaty when we came from the gym, it was nothing compared to how sweaty we were now.

''My GOD.'' I gasped loudly when I could breath again.

''First orgasm?'' Tom laughed.

''No.'' Just the best.

''You're not so bad yourself.'' He smirked. ''You're a screamer eh? I'll remember that for next time.''

''Next time?'' I questioned.

Tom put one arm around me and turned on his side so that my naked body was pressed against his.

''We both know there will be a next time.'' He said, his voice low and seductive.

A shiver coursed through my body at the prospect of what we had just done happening again.

There were a million negatives to what we had just done, but I could worry about them later. It had been ecstasy and I was looking forward to round two.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally the sex! Ladies (and gentlemen?) after three random makeout sessions it's finally happened! I couldn't wait any longer, you couldn't wait any longer, it's a win-win situation.

And as for last chapter's little game, this first chapter of mind blowing Tom Kaulitz sex goes to (drum roll please) Hot TaMolly for her triple-prediction! All of your predictions made me laugh because I love to see how into this story you are all and I wish I could dedicate it to all of you, but what kind of a game is that?
Perhaps I'll do something like this later in the story.

As always, thanks for reading, subscribing, and/or commenting! I really appreciate it!