I Smoked Pot And Nobody Died

Chapter Twenty-seven

''I should go.'' I told Tom as I continued to lay pressed up against him.

''Probably.'' He replied, not letting go of me.

''Really, it doesn't take two hours to drive you home and the guys will be wondering.'' I persisted and he rested his head in the crook of my neck. I could feel his hot breath on my skin and all the muscles in the pit of my stomach tightened.

''It's your day off.'' Tom said softly and then proceeded to kiss my neck.

''I uh, have to-'' he ran one hand up the inside of my leg to the top of my inner thigh and I completely forgot the excuse I'd just come up with. ''Go home?'' it came out as a question.

''Liar.'' He murmured against my skin.

''Am not.'' The words came out almost as a moan as Tom's hand inched higher and his teeth grazed my skin.

''Are so.'' He chuckled.

''Yea, I am.'' I hooked my leg around his waist and pulled his lips up to mine.

I kissed him furiously as I ran my hands up and down his torso. I felt him get hard again and I smirked into the kiss. Apparently round two wasn't that far off.

I rolled him over so that I was on top and then-

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ

My phone vibrated angrily in the pocket of my shorts that had earlier been so hastily thrown to the ground. I looked at it wide eyed and horrified. With that angry buzzing, all the things wrong with what I was about to do –again- came flying at me like an angry flock of birds.

I hopped off of Tom –who didn't look too happy about being interrupted- and hurried to get my phone.

''Hello?'' I answered.

''Hey! There you are! I called like half an hour ago.'' Michael said.

Sorry I was screaming too loud. ''Sorry, I left it in the car.''

''Where are you? Owen said you left the gym like two hours ago.''

''Oh, uh after I dropped Tom off, I went for lunch and the place was packed so I didn't get in or served for a while.'' I lied.

''I hate it when that happens. Alright, I was just making sure you weren't kidnapped and being used as someone's sex slave.'' Michael chuckled.

''Yea.'' I laughed slightly nervous.

''Oh, and we're going cheese tasting or something at five, don't forget.'' He added.

''Oh right! I did forget.'' I laughed. ''I'll see you later.''

''Bye.'' He replied and we hung up.

I breathed a sigh of relief and then turned back to Tom. he had one eyebrow cocked, questioning my disruptive phone call.

''My mom.'' I lied and he nodded.

''Right, now get back here.'' he said eagerly.

I walked back over to the bed and leaned over to Tom. I kissed his forehead and then stood up again.

''I have to go.'' I said as I started to put my clothes back on. Tom's eyes widened and his mouth fell open.

''You can't leave me like this!'' he said, looking pointedly at the tent he'd pitched under the blankets.

''I just did.'' I winked and left his bedroom to find the rest of my clothes.

''You're really just going.'' Tom asked when he emerged from his bedroom with a sheet wrapped around his waist.

''That's why they invented the cold shower.'' I said, pulling on my shirt.

As much as I would have loved to stick around for another few hours of amazing sex, when Michael had called, the dam created by extreme, mind-numbing pleasure had burst, allowing all the 'oh shit's to flood my mind. I had kept my cool thus far, but I didn't know how much longer that would last.

''So am I going to see you again?'' Tom asked.

''Yea, tomorrow at work.'' I told him as I opened the door.

''That's not what I meant.'' He said, joining me at the door.

''I know. Bye.'' I pecked him on the lips and then hauled ass down the hall to the elevators.

Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. What in the hell did I just do? What did I do?

I had just screwed Tom Kaulitz that's what I'd done! I'd put everything that was concrete in my life at risk of demolition for an afternoon of amazing sex.
My relationship with my family, what would my mother do if she found out? My eventual marriage, what would Michael think if he found out? My job, what would my boss do if he found out?
All of that was in jeopardy now.

''No one has to know!'' a voice inside of my piped up and a light bulb went on in my head as I remembered what Tom had said before I gave in.

He wasn’t going to tell anyone, and I wasn't going to tell anyone. So we were in the clear right?

God I hoped so.