I Smoked Pot And Nobody Died

Chapter Thirty-two

It was my understanding that the boys of Tokio Hotel were staying at their apartments for a day or so, so that they could take a break from recording.

And while they were taking a break, so was I. I had slept in late and was standing in front of the mirror in my pretty, feeling-sexy underwear, checking myself out when my cell phone rang.

''Hello?'' I answered.

''Jules? It's Tom.''

''What's up?'' I asked. Just hearing his voice caused an odd knotting sensation in the pit of my stomach.

''I want to go out and I was wondering if you would come secure me.'' he said with a bit of a laugh.

''Really? On my day off? I don't even have clothes on, I'm in my underwear.''

''So don't put any on, I don't mind. I'm at the studio.''

''I thought you were at home.''

''The guys and I got bored so we came here.'' he told me.

''Right, I'll be over soon.'' I replied.

''See ya.'' He said and hung up.

''Stupid guy making me put on clothes.'' I muttered as I trudged to my room to get dressed.

I threw on some black clothes –in lieu of my uniform- over top of my fancy doing nothing underwear and then headed out.

As I drove to the studio, I thought about yesterday. Yesterday Tom had asked me to escort him while he went shopping and I'd ended up learning a lot about the side of him no one really knew.

Maybe today would be just as rewarding.

I rather liked the side of Tom I'd come across yesterday. Don't get me wrong; I was still very fond of the cocky, sex-god side of him, but this new side made my insides melt a little.

The drive to the studio wasn't a very long one so I didn't have a lot of time to ponder my discoveries about Tom.

I parked out front behind Tom's Audi and went inside.

''Hello?'' I called but got no answer. I thought he would have been waiting to go in the front hall.

My phone buzzed in my pocket; I had a text.

''Upstairs in the control room.'' It read. It was from Tom.

I figured he wanted to show me something so I headed upstairs to the control room outside of the sound booth. When I opened the door, Tom was standing in the middle of the room.

''I thought you said the other guys were here.'' I said a little suspiciously.

''I did.'' Tom replied. ''I lied.''

''So there's no one here but us?''

''Exactly.'' He crossed the room in two strides and connected his lips to mine.

I took in a sharp breath as he wrapped his arms around me and his tongue pried my lips apart. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck as we continued our heated kiss.

He grabbed the bottom of my shirt and quickly pulled it over my head. When he saw my 'feeling-sexy' underwear he cocked an eyebrow.

''Problem?'' I asked.

''No, I love it.'' Tom said and then pulled his own shirt off.

I reconnected my lips to his and started to back towards the couch on the far side of the room. When the back of his legs hit the piece of furniture, I pushed him back onto it and undid my pants. He watched with hungry eyes as I worked them down over my hips and off my legs.

''I love it.'' I heard him whisper under his breath and I winked before climbing on top of him.

I undid his belt and ripped it form the loops on his pants as I smashed my lips against his and deepened the kiss.

When I undid his pants, his hard on sprung up and I laughed a little into the kiss.

''Shut up.'' He muttered back.

As Tom kicked off his pants, his hands expertly undid the clasp on my bra and he threw it across the room. My panties went next and I rubbed myself against him as he massaged one of my now exposed breasts, causing us both to emit small moans.

While he took care of the last bit of cloth separating us, I fished in his wallet for the condom I knew would be there. I kissed his neck as I rolled it onto him and he cursed through clenched teeth as he gripped the cushion.

I positioned myself overtop of him and dug my nails into his chest when I slowly lowered myself onto him. He gripped my hips and chose my pace as I began to ride him.
I was moaning like the easy whore I was when I was with Tom and this time, he was too.

He'd apparently had enough of the bottom because he suddenly flipped us…but we were only on the couch.
We hit the floor with a thud but Tom was only fazed for a second and soon picked up a steady pace as he started to thrust in and out of me. When he hit my spot, I screamed and raked my nails down his back, causing him to bite hard on my neck in response.

At first, all the room there was on the floor had been wonderful, and I wondered how we had ever contained this passion in a bed, but I soon realized why we hadn't done it on the floor when I felt the rug burn that was forming on my back with each body rocking thrust. I didn't care though, the building inside of me was about to reach its peak and I was moaning louder than ever.

A few more thrusts pushed me over the edge into ecstasy. I screamed at the top of my lungs and Tom soon followed, moaning my name loudly as he came.

We were both completely out of breath and Tom collapsed on top of me with his head between my boobs.

When breathing was manageable again, he pulled himself out of me and kissed my chest before moving up to the couch. I stood up, my legs shaking immensely, and tried to look at my back.

''Are you ok? Your back is so red.'' Tom said, sitting up and lightly touching my back.

''I'm fine, I'm just wondering what I'm going to tell people.'' I said lightly as I pushed him back and laid on top of him.

''Tell them you fell.'' He said, lightly running his fingertips up and down my sides.

''How many times?'' I asked lightly but completely unable to hide the desire in my voice as I asked my slightly suggestive question.

''As many as you want.'' Tom replied seductively.

I looked up at him and he connected his lips to mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is going to be my last post until Sunday night as I'll be away from the computer until then.

As always, thanks for reading, subscribing, and/or commenting! I appreciate it!