I Smoked Pot And Nobody Died

Chapter Thirty-three

As many times as I wanted, or how many my body could handle, turned out to be four. Tom and I had sex three more times that afternoon, once against the wall, again on the kitchen floor –we had been looking for something to eat- and finally, in Georg's bed, but he didn't need to know that.

Tom brought me to four orgasms that day and I thought my head was going to explode by the time that last one rolled around.

It was a good thing the studio was empty that day, not only were we doing it all over the place, but we'd also decided to strut around naked for the duration of our time together. That was probably the cause for our inability to contain our passion in the kitchen.

Two days later though, was the club night the band had been planning and based on the way Tom was talking about getting smashed, I could only assume that I was going to get laid again.

As it stood, no one but Tom and me knew what was going on, so when he began to stumble and decided that he'd had one too many and that he wanted to go homeand have some amazing drunk sex, I told everyone I was taking him home. After all, it was my job.

I loved my job.

I left the club to the sound of the other band members making fun of Tom because he was going home early. It was only one, but they didn't know what he was going home to.

I brought my car around and Tomstumbled strutted out of the club soon after I pulled up.

When he got in the car, he dropped one hand into my lap and leaned over as though he thought I was going to let him kiss me right there. He was so wasted. This was going to be fun.

''Easy cowboy.'' I laughed as I pushed him back into his seat.

''What? You don't like me anymore?'' Tom asked, the expression on his face saying that he was mortified by the thought.

''No, I still like you.'' I assured him as I started to drive.

''Do I smell?''

''No.''

''Do I taste?''

''No.'' I laughed again.

The rest of the ride to Tom's apartment was silent as he stared out his window with his eyebrows knitted together in deep thought. When we pulled into the underground parking lot and I shut off the car, Tom spoke again.

''Is it my nose?'' he asked and I laughed.

''Your nose is adorable.'' I promised and then kissed the feature in question.

Tom was quick to put one hand on the back of my neck and pull my lips to his. His pushed my lips apart with his tongue and I could taste the alcohol as his tongue began to wrestle with mine.

I grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him closer for a minute before parting my lips from his.

''Not here.'' I told him and he nodded.

We took the elevator up to his apartment and the second that door was closed and locked behind us, we were kissing and groping like a pair of horny teenagers discovering sex for the first time.

We remained connected at the lips as we stripped and stumbled to Tom's bedroom in a passionate hurry.

His shirt. My shirt. My bra. His pants. My pants. By the time he threw me on the bed, both of us were down to our underwear.

''How about a repeat of the other day?'' Tom asked as he grinded his hips into mine and massaged one of my breasts.

''God yes.'' I replied against the skin of his neck and then proceeded to kiss and bite it.

Considering how many drinks he'd had and how drunk he was at the moment, putting myself on top of him wasn't exactly a feat.

I kissed across his collarbone, making sure to take my time across that spot that made him moan, as I rubbed him through the thin cloth that was his boxers.

He moaned loudly and cursed through gritted teeth as my kissed got dangerously low and I flicked my tongue over the skin at the hemline of his boxers.

When I came back up to kiss his lips, I let Tom turn me back over.

He planted his hands on the bed beside my torso so that I wouldn't feel and of his weight as he began to kiss down my body.

He trailed down my neck, between my breasts and down my stomach. We both giggled a little when he kissed my bellybutton and an odd sucking noise was emitted. He continued down to my panties, running his tongue over the skin just under the hemline. I squirmed underneath him as he made the circuit again, this time back up.

Tom had just reached my breasts when all of a sudden his head was rested on my chest. I looked down but couldn't see his face.

''Tom?'' I said. ''Tom?''

I giggled to myself when a snore escaped him and his head tilted up slightly to reveal his mouth hanging open and his eyes closed. He had passed out.

Sure it was a little bit of a burn to have him fall asleep right before we fucked, but at the same time, I couldn't help but notice how innocent he looked when he slept.

When he was asleep, he looked like the Tom Kaulitz I'd discovered the other day, the Tom Kaulitz who was just another guy waiting for someone amazing to happen to him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and let my eyes flutter shut. As I lightly brushed his cheek and teetered on the line between sleep and wake, a final, questionable, sleepy thought crossed my mind.

What if I was someone amazing?