I Smoked Pot And Nobody Died

Chapter Forty

''Left up here.'' I told Tom, pointing to the driveway that lead up to my cottage.

We pulled into the driveway and I smiled at the familiar scenery. Tom was taking it all in as we got our stuff out of the car.

''It looks cozy.'' He said, setting his bag on the ground and stretching.

The zipper of his bag was open just a bit, but it was enough for me to clearly see the box of condoms sitting on top of his clothes.

''You cocky little shit.'' I laughed as I unzipped his bag and pulled them out.

''I had to be prepared.'' He said with a bit of a laugh.

''And what makes you think you're getting any?'' I asked, cocking an eyebrow. He raised one of his own as if to say 'really?'. ''Well maybe I just wont put out.''

''I think you will.'' He said and before I could voice an objections, he pinned me against his car with his hips and fastened his lips to mine in a deep, seductive kiss.

As we kissed, I reached into my bag that was hanging over my shoulder and pulled out the box of condoms I had stashed in there.

''So do I.'' I laughed into the kiss as I pushed them against his chest. He laughed too as he stepped back and picked up his bag.

Tom locked his car and we headed inside.

''That's the kitchen.'' I said as we began a tour of the cottage.

''What's in there?'' Tom asked, opening the door to the pantry.

''The pantry, there's not much in th-whoa!'' I screamed as Tom pulled me in with him and shut the door.

The light was off in the tiny room but that didn't effect Tom's ability to attach his lips to the spot on my neck that made me moan with pinpoint accuracy.

''I've been waiting forever to do this.'' He murmured against my skin as one of his hands lifted my leg around his waist and the other groped my ass.

''Me too.'' I breathed as I lifted my other leg around his waist and pulled his lips up to mine.

My tongue pushed past his lips and started a wrestling match with his. He pushed me back against the shelves and there was a sharp pain in my back.

''Ow!'' I broke the kiss to yell.

''Are you ok?'' Tom asked.

''Fine, but we have to do this somewhere else.'' I thought for a minute. ''Living room.'' Tom smirked.

He let me down and I hurried to the living room. It was getting dark out so I decided to put the fire on as he made a pseudo bed on the floor in front of it. He laid down and patted the spot beside him. I had another idea.

I got down on top of him, straddling his waist, and wiggled my eyebrows. I pulled my shirt off before leaning down to kiss him.

I managed to get his belt undone before he turned us over, careful not to slam me on the wood floor, and took off his shirt before going to work on my pants and attaching his lips to my collarbone. What can I say? He's a multi-tasker.

I squirmed underneath him as he rid me of my pants and began to move down my torso, trailing his tongue lightly along my body as he went. I took off my bra as he teased with his teeth and tongue around the edges of my panties.

When he came back up to my lips, I frowned at him.

''Pants off Kaulitz.'' That's where the goods were.

''And what if I don't?'' he asked, rubbing me through my underwear.

I growled at him and he laughed for a second before I flipped him over and ripped his belt violently out of the loops.

''Then I will.'' I whispered seductively in his ear as I yanked his pants down.

When his pants were off, I immediately went for his boxers, but he suddenly flipped me over. He smirked and shook his head as if to tell me I wasn't allowed to do that.

The frown that overtook my face at this gesture was soon swept away when he started to massage my breasts and suck on the hot spot on my neck. I moaned out of pure desire and I felt him laugh against my throat.

''Stop teasing.'' I whined as he slowly pulled my underwear down.

As soon as the piece of cloth was gone, I turned him over and yanked his boxers off. I grabbed the box of condoms out of whoever's bag I could reach at the time and tore it open. A few scattered on the floor but I could have cared less. I was in need.

I took my time rolling on the condom though, just to give him a taste of his own medicine and I smirked at the look on his face.
But after that bit of revenge, I was quick to slide myself onto him and we both moaned.

I rode him like the stallion that he was and both of his hands massaged my breasts. We were moaning like whores and I could feel my release starting to build inside of me.

When the build up was so strong that I could hardly move, Tom took over and got on top. He thrust into me hard and fast as he kissed me deeply.

A few more deep thrusts to that perfect spot and I was sent over the edge into ecstasy. I screamed and my eyes rolled back as fireworks when off in my head as I came.
Tom soon followed, clearly experiencing the same rapture that I was.

He collapsed on top of me as we tried to catch our breath.
When we could move again, Tom moved off of me and pulled a blanket over us. I cuddled against him, my sweaty body sticking to his, and he ran one hand soothingly through my hair.

As I teetered on the verge of sleep, I heard Tom whisper in my ear something that he had said before, something that warmed my heart, and something that I would probably forget in the morning.

''You're perfect.''
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is for Jessica who requested that they ''take it off and get it on'', and that made me laugh.

As always, thanks for reading, subscribing, and/or commenting! I appreciate it!