I Smoked Pot And Nobody Died

Chapter Forty-seven

''I don't want to sound ungrateful or anything, but this doesn't look…healthy. At all.'' I said when Tom placed a plate of pasta in front of me with a very questionable sauce on top of it.

''So far no one's died from it.'' Tom said lightly.

''Why do I have a hard time believing that?'' I asked and he laughed.

''It's good, trust me.'' He promised as he popped open the wine and filled my glass almost to the top.

It was our last night at my parents' cottage and Tom and I were on the dock having dinner in the moonlight. We had set up a table with two chairs and Tom had volunteered to make dinner.

The whole atmosphere was quite romantic; the moonlight, the soft sound of the waves hitting the shore, the single candle we had lit, the way Tom kept looking at me as thought I was the only thing he could see. It all made my heart beat much faster than usual.

''Are you trying to get me drunk Kaulitz?'' I asked.

''Absolutely.'' He replied and I giggled.

It didn't matter if we were drunk or not, it was our last night here, our last night in our temporary sanctuary, our last night in this paradise free from all peering eyes, all rumors, all rules, and we were going to make it count.

''I have to admit, for looking like something a dog threw up, that was pretty good.'' I said as I put my utensils down.

''You should trust me more.'' Tom said, taking my hand and kissing the back of it.

''I do trust you.'' I told him.

''And I trust you.'' Guilt stabbed through me like cold steel. I wished he didn't trust me, not when I was lying to him or, rather, omitting the truth.

We moved our chairs so that we were beside each other and cuddled together. Tom kissed my head and I sighed.

''I wish we could stay like this,'' I said. ''I hate having to hide how we feel.''

''I think someone would notice if we didn't go back.''

''I know, I just like being here, being with you, being here with you.''

''Me too.'' Tom replied, putting one hand on the side of my face and turning my head towards him.

He leaned forward so that his lips were just barely touching mine. It was hardly even a kiss, but it was enough to cause a flare of desire to shot through me.

We didn't last long on the dock after that. An intense game of tonsil hockey was started and we quickly decided we needed to be inside.

Tom picked me up bridal style and carried me inside while trying to keep his lips attached to mine. It was like the end of a cheesy movie.

My feet knocked off of the doorframe as we entered the bedroom, but Tom managed to keep my head safe and I smiled a bit into the kiss.

Tom dropped me onto the bed and pulled his shirt off before, quite literally, jumping in beside me. He was like a randy teenager on prom night. Both of us giggled at his antics but quickly resumed kissing.

He went straight to work on the buttons on the front of my shirt, needing only one hand to undo them. He held my hands above my head as he trailed his lips down my exposed torso.

Tom leaned back and took off his belt and I slid off my unbuttoned shirt and took off my bra. When he leaned back down and began to kiss my neck, he pressed our bare chests together and the mix of the two sensations made the desire between my legs stronger.

I flipped him over, straddling his waist, and kissed down his chest, my hands going to work on his jeans as I did so. I bit lightly on his collarbone, running my tongue along it and he failed at suppressing the groan that came from low in his throat.

I pulled his jeans off and tried to do the same to my own, but they just wouldn't budge in this horizontal position. I looked at Tom and shrugged and he laughed.

''Stand up.'' He said and I smirked as I stood on the bed, bracing myself on the ceiling. Tom sat up and yanked my pants down quite violently, causing me to fall on top of him. I had a feeling he'd done it on purpose. He turned us over, cradling my body against his with his ever toned arms. ''Hi.'' He smiled.

''Hi.'' I replied.

Tom's hands made their way down to my underwear as he kissed and sucked on my neck. I moaned lightly as he rubbed me through my underwear and my hips involuntarily pushed up into his.

He made quick work of the garment though and his quickly followed mine to the floor. He grabbed the condom we had left on the nightstand in anticipation of this and rolled it on. His tip pressed against me and he gently kissed my lips.

''Ready?'' he asked, his lips brushing mine and I nodded.

Instead of the hungry kissing that usually took place as Tom began to pump in and out of me, this time, the kissing was slow and passionate. His hands roamed my body as mine did his, both of us gently memorizing the contours of the other's body.
Sure we would see each other again, but not like this. We wouldn't be as free as we were then.

I moaned loudly as Tom's thrusts got deeper and harder, his extreme lust taking the place of his romantic passion. We were barely able to keep kissing as the pleasure build up inside of us became too much to handle and Tom simply hung his head beside mine as I clawed desperately at his back.

To my surprise, as Tom's final few thrusts threw me over the edge, I wasn't the only one moaning like a whore. For the first time, Tom had climaxed with me.

After riding out our powerful orgasms, Tom collapsed beside me, clearly as ready to pass out as I was.
He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close, our sweat covered bodies sticking together.
From his tone of voice, I could tell that he was about to fall asleep when he spoke.

''I love you Jules.''

Even though I knew he was asleep and that he couldn't hear me much less remember me saying so, I couldn't say what I desperately longed to. Instead, I gave the reply I was favoring this weekend.

''Thank you.''
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter will be posted between 8 and 9 EST.

Thanks for reading!