I Smoked Pot And Nobody Died

Chapter Fifty-three

Tom cut me off midway when he grabbed my waist and pulled me against him in a hot, passionate kiss.

My right hand made contact with his cheek when I slapped him. He stepped back and frowned at me. I did the same.

''You think you can just- mmm!'' the end of my sentiment was turned into a moan. Tom grabbed the back of my neck and gripped my hip almost painfully tight and caught me in yet another furiously passionate kiss.

I raked my nails up his back, catching his shirt as I did. I yanked it over his head as he hurriedly undid my pants. They fell around my ankles and Tom started to move forward at an unreasonably fast pace, causing me to walk backward at the same one.

His lips were still attached to mine in that fiery kiss until-

''Ow!'' I screamed when I suddenly slammed into a wall with some shelves on it. The stuff on the shelves crashed to the floor as they did and I glowered at Tom.

I moved to slap him again but he smacked my hand away and smashed his lips onto mine. He pressed me against the now bare wall with his hips as he began to unbutton my shirt.

When my shirt was hanging open, I pushed Tom back and turned us so that he was the one pinned against the wall.

I went to work on his pants and fastened my lips to his neck. He was desperately in need of a new hickey.

He groped desperately at my ass as his pants fell around his ankles. I bit hard enough on his neck to draw blood in response and he shoved me off of him.

I flew back a few feet because of my size, or lack thereof, but Tom was quick to walk towards me and reconnect our lips. I raked my nails painfully down his back and started to move as he pulled off my undone shirt.

By the time Tom stopped groping and started undoing my bra, we were in the middle of the living room. Just as he had the last hook undone, I pushed him away. He tripped over the coffee table and fell, breaking two of the legs off of when he landed on it.

I shook my head disapprovingly as I threw my bra across the room. When he stood up, his lips crashed against mine, splitting the inside of my top one. He grabbed my right thigh and hitched it up around his waist. My hands were around his neck, my nails digging into his skin as Tom put his free hand on my back and lifted me slightly. He was already rock hard; I could feel it against me.

He started to half drag, half carry me to his bedroom. I was going whether I wanted to or not. His caveman approach at seduction had me quite turned on.

Tom threw me on his bed and dropped his boxers. He yanked my underwear off and grabbed a condom from his nightstand.

He climbed on top of me and didn't waste any time thrusting deep inside of me. I screamed and dug my nails into his skin.

Tom's lips met mine, his tongue pushing into my mouth to meet mine. I braced myself against the headboard to avoid a concussion due to the fact that his powerful thrusting was banging my head off of it.

The bed was banging loudly against the wall and both of us were moaning loudly. His poor neighbours.

Tom's head hung in the crook of my neck. I felt his teeth graze my skin and then he bit hard into my neck. I screamed again, half in pain, half in pleasure. I slapped him, though nowhere near as hard as before as my energy was needed elsewhere. He bit my lip and I pulled his hair.

It was hot. It was rough. It was amazing.

I was so close. I could hardly hold myself against the headboard. My head was colliding with it and I was going to need about four Tylenols later, but I could have cared less.

Stars exploded in my head and my eyes rolled back in my head as I came. Electricity shot through my body and all of my nerves exploded with pleasure. I screamed and Tom moaned as he joined me on my plane of ecstasy.

Tom could hardly move as he tried desperately to ride out our orgasms.

He eventually gave up and collapsed on top of me and we laid in the glow of the hottest climaxes of our lives.

''My GOD!'' I yelled when I could breath again.

''I love it when you're angry.'' Tom said, still a little out of breath.

''I love it when you're angry.'' I replied and we both laughed.

''What a mess.'' Tom sighed, looking through the open door to his living room.

''A mess that was so worth it.'' I said as I cuddled against him.

Tom wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.

''I'm sorry I was being such a bitch.'' I apologized.

''We all have our moments, besides, look what came of it.''

''Yea,'' I chuckled. ''It's just, I've been getting so much pressure from my mom lately, it's got me so tightly wound. I almost got in a fight with her earlier, that's why I snapped.''

''About what?'' Tom asked innocently but I could hear the curiosity burning in his voice.

About what? I was afraid he would ask, but I had kind of walked into it.

It was the moment of ultimate decision. Did I tell him now while he was in a good mood and get it over with? Or did I come up with a crafty lie that would satisfy his curiosity and continue postponing the inevitable as long as possible?

My better judgment told me to tell him the truth and hope for the best, but my self-preservation was screaming LIE! LIE! LIE!

''About my job; she wants me to quit.'' I lied.

''Why?''

''She thinks it's too dangerous, that I'm going to get shot or something. She was horrified when I told her I got the job at H&J.'' that was true, just not relevant to the situation.

''Well I'm glad you did. if you hadn't…'' he searched for the words.

''I'd just be some girl you made out with behind a club?''

''Pretty much.'' He laughed.

''I'm glad I got the job too.'' I said and he smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is for Ines; so much for your virgin eyes.

Last night's missed double post will be tonight only far earlier than usual as I'm going out. The next chapter should be posted sometime right before 5 (EST).

Thanks for reading!