I Smoked Pot And Nobody Died

Chapter Sixty-seven

Four days later and I found myself exactly a week and a half from my wedding. The dreaded date just would not stop getting closer.

My mom and Michael's had both begun to go completely mental with making sure everything was perfect. I personally didn't even have a dress, but I decided not to mention that, lest they began planning my funeral instead of my wedding.

As the date got closer, I started spending more and more time with Tom. The other night at the club had been the start of that.

We had spent most of the night grinding and necking on the dance floor. His band mates had assumed he was just that drunk, except Bill, who Tom told it was me.
As for the other security guards, I told them Michael had called me, completely smashed, and I had to take him home and make sure he stayed there. They were his friends too, so they understood.

A week and a half before my wedding and I was at Tom's. We were spending as much time as humanly possible with each other and, tonight, he had decided to make me dinner.

''I know that I didn't die from this last time, but what if I do this time?'' I asked when Tom placed his famous dog-puke pasta in front of me.

''I know CPR.'' He said with a wink and I laughed.

By the time we'd finished the pasta and moved onto desert, I was tired of being across the table from my boyfriend. I got up and pulled his chair back a bit before sitting down and straddling his lap.

I grabbed one of the chocolate covered strawberries I had brought and held it out for him to bite. He smirked a bit before doing so. He grabbed one of the berries and I assumed he was going to do the same to me. I was wrong.

Instead of leaving the berry where I could bite it, he kept moving it back, causing me to lean forward until his lips caught mine. I giggled against his lips as I put my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.

''I love you.'' Tom said, resting his forehead against mine.

''I love you too.'' I replied.

''So stay with me.'' he said, taking both of my hands in his.

''Tom, you know the deal.'' I said. My heart broke a little every time he reminded me that our time together was nearing its end.

''I know, I know, but what if- what if we leave it up to chance?'' Tom asked, a sudden excitement in his eyes.

''What, are you proposing we flip a coin?'' I asked lightly.

''Exactly!'' he said, producing a coin from his pocket. ''Heads you don't get married, tails you stay with me.'' his tone was hopeful and it broke my heart again.

''Tom,'' he tossed the coin and I snatched it out of the air. ''Please.''

''I'm sorry, I just don't want to loose you.'' He said. ''If we were kids, I'd be pushing you at recess and pulling your hair.'' I laughed. I held out the coin to him.

''Keep it,'' he said, putting his hand over mine and closing it. ''In case you ever want to flip for it.'' I nodded as I put the coin in my pocket. Tears burned my eyes.

''You're sweet.'' I said before I kissed him gently.

''Mmm, I could kiss you all night.'' Tom said, his lips brushing mine with every word.

''So do it.'' I replied.

Tom reconnected his lips to mine in a slow, sensual kiss. One of his hands rested on the back of my neck, holding my lips firmly against his.

His free hand climbed my back, under my shirt, lifting it as it climbed. I leaned back, away from his lips, to lift my shirt over my head. When Tom's mouth reattached to my body, it was on the skin of my neck, kissing and sucking as it made its way down my collarbone and across my chest. My head lolled to one side as my hands expertly undid his belt.

I pushed him back into his chair before I stood up. I stood between his spread legs as I slowly worked my pants down and off. I felt rather like a stripper giving him a lap dance.

Tom watched with hungry eyes as I undid and took off my bra. When I leaned forward to take off his shirts, he groped anxiously at my now exposed breasts.

After removing his pants, I climbed back onto Tom's lap. I leaned into him, pressing our bare chests together as I kissed him deeply.

I could feel one of his hands working into my underwear as the other massaged whichever of my breasts it could reach.

Instead of going through the slow process that would have been Tom removing my underwear for me, I stood again, taking them off myself. Tom followed suit.

My small naked frame looked even smaller in front of the tall, god-like body I stood before. I felt like a china doll.
Tom must have felt it too, because every movement he made from then on was slow and gentle, as though he was handling something precious.

Our lips met once against as Tom lifted me off the ground and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me to his bedroom where he set me carefully on the bed.

Condom wrapper discarded, Tom was hovering over me, staring down into my eyes. I put one hand on the side of his face and he kissed me deeply.

''I'm ready.'' I whispered as though we were virgins doing this for the first time.

Tom eased into me, giving me a moment to adjust before he picked up a steady pace. All of his movements were slow and loving. He caressed every inch of my body as his lips and teeth ravaged my neck.

I could feel the familiar powerful building inside of my and I knew it wouldn't be long before it reached its peak.

Tom repeatedly hit my spot and I moaned loudly.
I moaned Tom's name and he mine as we came together.
Though his thrusts had gotten sloppy, he kept going until he had fully ridden out our orgasms.

He collapsed beside me, both of us breathing raggedly, and I cuddled against him. I moved up onto the pillow beside him before I kissed him deeply.

''What was that for?'' he asked with a smile.

''I love you Tom Kaulitz.'' I said, brushing his cheek with my thumb.

''I love you too.'' He replied.

''No matter what happens in the next little while, I want to your promise me one thing.'' Tears were suddenly audible in my voice.

''Anything.'' He said, seeming rather concerned.

''Never, ever forget me.''

''I couldn't if I tried.''