I Smoked Pot And Nobody Died

Chapter Eighty

The fact that Tom Kaulitz had asked me to move in with him was huge. He wasn't one to have a steady girlfriend, let alone ask someone to move in with him. I was his first; it was like I had his virginity or something.
Either way, I was thrilled.

We'd decided that we wanted to make the move as soon as possible considering that I spent most nights there anyway.

So we'd spent two days packing all my stuff and on the third, packed it into our cars and driven it to his apartment.

The hardest part of moving in with someone, in my opinion, is definitely finding places for all your stuff in their house.
We'd already unpacked all the stuff from Tom's escalade and it was just sitting in his living room. I had no idea where it was all going to go.

Tom had a dolly with three boxes on it and I was carrying one as we left the elevator. He kept eyeing me, but not in the usual way.
I was wearing a black tank top and it was my arms tat his eyes seemed to keep landing on.

We went into his apartment and I set my box down. He started to unload the dolly and I helped.

''Here, I'll put that one over here.'' I said, taking the last box from him.
Tom leaned against the wall with his arms folded, watching me carry the box.

''What?'' I asked when I turned around.

''Nothing.'' He said quickly.

''Tell me.'' I persisted.

''It's just…your arms!'' Tom said, grabbing one of my biceps. I cocked an eyebrow.

''Are you intimidated?'' I asked playfully.

''A little turned on actually.'' He said, but I knew he was deflecting.

''Tom Kaulitz, are you intimidated by a girl who's stronger than you?'' I asked. The look in his eyes said yes.

''Only if she doesn't like me.'' he said.

''What makes you think I like you?'' I put my hand on my hips and he smiled.

One of his hands snaked slowly around my waist and to my lower back while the other grabbed my ass. He pulled me against him, so close that our lips were almost touching.

''This.'' He pressed his lips to mine, his tongue running across my bottom lip before parting them.

I wrapped my arms around Tom's neck, pulling myself against him as our tongues wrestled. He turned us so that I was pressed against the wall and dug his hips into mine.

I slid my hands slowly down his torso and into his pants. The second I touched him, I felt him get hard.

His head fell into the crook of my neck as I started to rub him. His breathing was getting faster and he'd pretty much given up trying to kiss or bite my neck as my hand job continued.

I could tell Tom was getting close when his teeth suddenly dug into my neck again, causing me to moan slightly.
We had work to do though.

''Tom?'' I said in his ear.

''Mmm?'' he moaned in response.

I suddenly stopped all motion and pulled my hands out of his pants. An almost choking like sound came from Tom as his head shot up and he looked at me.

''We still have a whole car to unpack.'' I said. I kissed his cheek and then moved quickly out from under him.

''Tease.'' I heard him mutter, followed by a lot of German cursing.

''Coming?'' I asked cheerfully. Tom was leaning against the wall with his head hanging between his extended arms.

''In a minute.''

''You have too much shit.'' Tom said as he put the very last box on top of a pile in his room.

''At least it's all inside now.'' I replied, flopping down on his bed.

''Yea, four hours later.'' He flopped down beside me and put his arms around me, his head on my chest.

''Hey, you asked me to move in.'' I retorted.

''I know, I know, but with all this stuff maybe I shouldn't have.'' I could tell that he was just playing, so I decided to play too.

''Fine then, I'll just move back in with Michael. Who knows, maybe we'll fall in love this time and get married.'' I said as I started to get up.

''No, no, no,'' Tom said quickly, pulling me back down. ''I love every box,'' he kissed me. ''Every bag,'' and again. ''And whatever the hell else you brought into my house.'' Once more. ''I love you.''

''Every box?'' I questioned.

''Yes.'' He replied.

''Every bag?''

''Yes.''

''Me?''

''Yes.''

''Everything about me?''

''Yes.''

''Good, because I love everything about you too.''
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back! Did you miss me?
With my return though comes some news that will probably earn me some sad faced comments, but all good things must come to an end, and so does this story.
Today I put the finishing touches on the last chapter of I Smoked Pot And Nobody Died and the story will be finished very soon.
This is not the last chapter.
I do have plans in the works for what I'm going to do later, but you'll hear about those in the last chapter.

As always my dear readers, thanks for reading, subscribing, and/or commenting! I appreciate it!