I Smoked Pot And Nobody Died

Chapter Eighty-two

When Tom and I left the guitar shop, we were followed diligently by the paparazzi, waiting for us to kiss again.

They followed us all the way back to Tom's apartment building before they gave up. I was grateful for that; my eyes could only stand so much flash photography.

Tom carried his, as I liked to put it, bejeweled guitar up to his apartment, saying that he could take it to the studio another day.

''You know my. Kaulitz, if you want to keep the reputation you have, you might want to tone down the cheesy displays of affection.'' I said lightly as I undid my jacket.

''I can't keep that reputation now that I'm with you, so it doesn't really matter does it?''

''But to harm it no further, tone down the cheese.'' I teased.

''And what did you have in mind instead of cheesy displays of affection?'' Tom asked suggestively, finally cluing in to what I was getting at. He kissed my neck as he helped me remove my jacket.

''Why don't I show you?''

I put one hand on the back of Tom's neck and pulled his lips down to mine. With my free hand I started to work on his belt buckle.

Tom's hands fell to my lower back and he pulled our bodies together. He groped at my butt as I pulled his belt out of the loops.

When his pants fell around his ankles, Tom stumbled a little as he tried to step out of them, causing us both to fall into the wall.

I laughed into the kiss, which cause him to laugh too.

As he tried to kick off his pants and take off his shoes, I slipped out from under him and skipped halfway across the room.

''Get back here you.'' Tom said playfully.

In response, I turned around and wiggled my butt at him. I took off my shirt and spun it on my finger like a stripper.

''Come and get me.'' I replied, matching his tone.

I knew he was going to oblige my request, but I didn't know he was going to oblige so fast.

Tom hurried across the room and grabbed me around my waist, throwing me over his shoulder. I squealed delightedly as he squeezed my butt and then began to walk. I knew where we were headed, regardless of the fact that I could only see behind us.

Tom flopped me down on the bed. I tried to scurry up and away from him, but he pulled me back, with ease, by my belt loops.
He undid my pants and they soon met the floor.

Tom rid himself of his shirt before hopping on top of me.
His hands gently caressed every inch of my body as though they were trying to memorize it.

My bra soon met the same fate as the rest of m clothes at the hands of Tom when he decided that it was the garment's time to go.

My boyfriend kissed down my neck and across my collarbone, surprising me when he detoured over each one of my breasts.

His hands ever so smoothly tucked into my underwear and pulled them down at the same pace that his lips were descending my torso.

Tom's lips trailed back up my thigh, recovering the skin they'd just covered in kisses. He inched higher and higher on my inner thigh until his tongue suddenly started to work wonders in my nether regions.
I moaned, half in pleasure and half in surprise.

My body was flooded with ecstasy until-

''Why did you stop?'' I demanded somewhat angrily. Tom laughed slightly as he began to kiss my neck again.

''Because you were having too much fun.'' He teased, his real reason going forever unknown.

I sighed but soon fell mercifully to the other amazing feelings Tom could induce without his head between my legs. He knew exactly where to touch at exactly the right time. He knew what I liked and what drove me wild.

I tugged at the waistband of Tom's boxers and he soon removed them, replacing that barrier between us with our contraceptive method of choice.

His lips returned to mine as he rubbed his tip against me. I bucked my hips towards him but he refused to do anything about it.

''Do you remember that time I told you I could break your neck?'' I asked breathlessly as he once again ravaged the skin on my neck with his lips and teeth.

''Mmhm.'' He replied after a moment of thought.

''I wasn't kidding.'' I said seriously.

All of his movement momentarily ceased before he slammed into me with bed rocking force. I screamed. I hoped his neighbours got earplugs.

He continued to thrust into me hard and fast, each of his thrusts eliciting a moan from one or both of us.

The building that had started when Tom did, reached its peak and my screams got louder.

Finally there was an eruption of mind-blowing pleasure that made my eyes roll back, my back arch, and my toes curl.

After coming down from my orgasm, I simply laid in the afterglow of one of the highest highs in my life, in the arms of Tom Kaulitz.

As I teetered on the edge of sleep, I heard three words leave Tom's lips, three little words with so much power.

''I love you.''
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the second last chapter. The last one will be posted tomorrow in the early evening, along with the author's note that will let you guys know what's next for me.
I would absolutely love to break nine-hundred comments for this story, so please let me know what you think! I read every single comment and love hearing from you guys!

Thanks for reading!